Hmm..

Go into Nvidia control panel

On the left, look under 3D Settings->Manage 3D Settings

Look under Global Settings->Power Management Mode

Set to "Prefer Maximum Performance"

Hit apply. 

Anything?

EDIT: What is your PSU also?

So i recently bought a msi gtx 1070 ti titanium edition but for some reason it wont go above 40-50% load and I can't seem to get the performance I should out of it? PC specs below and no idea why I'm not getting the frames? The card doesn't go above 60 degrees C and the fans don't even turn on. I've used the "MSI Gaming App" to put it into OC mode which seems to have done nothing to help. Also ensured latest drivers are installed via Gforce experience app. 

For reference only getting 100fps on csgo in 1080p on low settings... Should be getting double that from other bench marks and user reviews? My gtx1060 performed better... 

Anyone know why this may be the case? Currently powering 1 144hz Acer Predator monitor (display port) and one 1080p 60hz monitor (via HDMI). 

Any help greatly appreciated! Really stuck and I know it can do better. 

image.png.42f091706e281c1519c0b02c0c6fc89d.png

Recommend you try some other application preferably a bench mark like heaven and see if you get similar results

3 minutes ago, Metaxas said:

x

Download GeForce Experience and make sure all the drivers are up to date and everything, make sure you select 'CLEAN install'.

Oh yeah and make sure you go into your Nvidia control panel and make sure everything there is set correctly 

5 minutes ago, Metaxas said:

So i recently bought a msi gtx 1070 ti titanium edition but for some reason it wont go above 40-50% load and I can't seem to get the performance I should out of it? PC specs below and no idea why I'm not getting the frames? The card doesn't go above 60 degrees C and the fans don't even turn on. I've used the "MSI Gaming App" to put it into OC mode which seems to have done nothing to help. Also ensured latest drivers are installed via Gforce experience app. 

For reference only getting 100fps on csgo in 1080p on low settings... Should be getting double that from other bench marks and user reviews? My gtx1060 performed better... 

Anyone know why this may be the case? Currently powering 1 144hz Acer Predator monitor (display port) and one 1080p 60hz monitor (via HDMI). 

Any help greatly appreciated! Really stuck and I know it can do better. 

image.png.42f091706e281c1519c0b02c0c6fc89d.png

Your vsync is off right ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 minute ago, Turtle Rig said:

Your vsync is off right ?

If it was Vsync that was the problem it would be saying 60fps (that matches his monitor's refresh rate)

12 minutes ago, Atreyix said:

Unplug the 1080p monitor and try. Any luck?

Tried that didn't seem to make a difference :/ 

14 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

If it was Vsync that was the problem it would be saying 60fps (that matches his monitor's refresh rate)

Yeah definitely not Vsync 

Tried going into nvidia control panel and gforce experience and turning everything from quality to performance... Doesn't seem to have made any major impact.

Hmm..

Hit apply. 

Anything?

3 hours ago, Atreyix said:

Hmm..

Hit apply. 

Anything?

This seems to have done the trick. Using an EVGA G2I believe, 650W 

5 hours ago, Metaxas said:

This seems to have done the trick. Using an EVGA G2I believe, 650W 

Good to hear! Have fun :)

Also the problem specific to low frames on CSGO was that for some reason the game had been changed from full screen, to full screen windowed. This made a MASSIVE difference. Dumb me. Also seems to be the issue with other games as well. Installing the new GPU and some other changes seems to have reset a bunch of graphic settings on my games, I think it has something to do with the Gforce experience app automatically changing the in game settings for "optimal performance". 

Thanks everyone!