Is Lenovo Legion Y-Series Y25f-10 24.5-inch FHD Gaming Monitor (Black) is a good monitor is it have a good panel

Hi, I am little confused to purchase this monitor with my RTX 2080, If my GPU would not able to give 144FPS at ulta setting then how many frames would it show (I mean strutter) and is it wall mountable because when I will use 2 of them then there would be problem and there is no cable management loops then how can I manage them and is there any other alternatives of it then please suggest?? 

Well that monitor is a 1080p monitor. So if you want to play at 1080p Max settings. (No RayTracing) Then I would say you should get a 1440p 144hz monitor. But if you plan on using RayTracing Technology. Then I would say yes it seems alright.

If you were to play at 1080p Max settings (No RayTracing) Then I would guess around 150-200 FPS in most games. And with RayTracing, I would guess 80-100 FPS.

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.

I want to play FPS games and stream them and play them on 1080 P 144Hz if my monitor give more FPS and what will happen and lesser then what and if I will on V sync would I see any strutter or tearing