Razer: Champions

Biggie

So this week Min posted a picture of the Nabu and how it won best of CES (which is complete bullshit in my opinion); and I thought he believed in freedom of speech so I very formally expressed my opinion that it has the potential to be a good product, but I was "surprised it won by so much compared to the other CES products". He then went on to delete my comment and ban me from ever liking or commenting on his posts again. Then I messaged the Razer page saying why he would do that if Razer is this so-called "for gamers, by gamers" company that claims to feed of the feedback of the fans. In less than a minute Razer went on to block me too.

It disgusts me that they rely on emotional advertising to get people to vote for a product they didn't even invent; in the industry of technology were innovation and quality is what people work sleepless nights for, I love how Razer relies on feeding from their fanboys to beat the competition. What's worse is when someone exploits their secrets they don't hesitate to even defend themselves but very firmly go on to shut down that criticism. Truth be told Razer products are good; but when I compare them to products of someone like Corsair or Logitech they rely on aesthetics and bullshit advertising. They really are the apple of computer peripherals, huh?

Just wanted to share this story so people know how tough the Razer boys are; running from anything that might try to enlighten their fanboys.

"Razer Fanboyism"

This is why i bought an M40 :D

"Razer Fanboyism"

This is why i bought an M40 :D

I have no shame admitting to being a corsair fanboy. Only their headphones bug me; but they have yet to make any product that I don't like. I never tried the M40 but i'm sure it's great like all their other products.

I have no shame admitting to being a corsair fanboy. Only their headphones bug me; but they have yet to make any product that I don't like. I never tried the M40 but i'm sure it's great like all their other products.

I don't like Razer at all actually, their products feel crappy and plasticy. The software is bad...

This is a fanboy-based company. [i'm a Corsair fanboy though :P]

If you've used the same wording in your posts to them no wonder they blocked you, purely negative comments about their "bullshit advertising" and inferior quality is not constructive feedback and hence there is absolutely no reason for them to take you seriously. The reason Nabu won it shows what essentialy might make augmented reality accessible without having to wear stupid glasses or other blatantly geeky hardware. While I'm no fanboy and I would never ever wear the Nabu (it looks horrible, they could've done a better job there), you are what I would generally classify as a hater which in my opinion is even worse than being a fanboy. And comparing Razer to Apple, no no no what in the world are you thinking. If you don't like a product just leave it and move on with your life, you are just as important (or rather not important) to Razer as the products you don't want to use are to you.

If you've used the same wording in your posts to them no wonder they blocked you, purely negative comments about their "bullshit advertising" and inferior quality is not constructive feedback and hence there is absolutely no reason for them to take you seriously. The reason Nabu won it shows what essentialy might make augmented reality accessible without having to wear stupid glasses or other blatantly geeky hardware. While I'm no fanboy and I would never ever wear the Nabu (it looks horrible, they could've done a better job there), you are what I would generally classify as a hater which in my opinion is even worse than being a fanboy. And comparing Razer to Apple, no no no what in the world are you thinking. If you don't like a product just leave it and move on with your life, you are just as important (or rather not important) to Razer as the products you don't want to use are to you.

Now that is where you are wrong. When I gave them constructive feedback it's just the same as me going on the Asus page and commenting on their photo saying: " don't like how this GPU looks". You can have your opinions on the Nabu and I certainly can't tell you what's wrong or  what's right, but you say what am I thinking? Changing augmented reality? Now what are you thinking.

And just like you make sure to not be labeled a fanboy, the last think I should be labeled is a hater. As a tech enthusiast who values quality over everything and anything else I couldn't go on without saying this.

I feel kind of embarassed to own a DA 2013, Blackwidow Tournament, Goliathus now. However I did NOT buy any of these products because I'm a razer fanboy(i dont like their flashy logos being the main thing that sells their products). I had a good reason for buying every one of these products.

But still, f*ck you Razer, thats just pathetic.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I would've awarded the prize to one of those bendy TVs or the Sony 4k camcorder over the top of a wristband.

Compatible with Windows 95

I would've awarded the prize to one of those bendy TVs or the Sony 4k camcorder over the top of a wristband.

Yeah honestly, CES had so much grest stuff this year, a wrist band isn't going to be breaking any barriers (unless you see it from Razer's point of view). I agree that those bendy tv's will be a step forward for home theater :)

I feel kind of embarassed to own a DA 2013, Blackwidow Tournament, Goliathus now. However I did NOT buy any of these products because I'm a razer fanboy(i dont like their flashy logos being the main thing that sells their products). I had a good reason for buying every one of these products.

But still, f*ck you Razer, thats just pathetic.

Hey man, this is just my experience. I personally think the blackwidow is great, and ecen though I never used the death adder, there are lots of people who are succeeding when it comes to competitive gaming with it, so it's one of Razer's few great products. No need to feel any embarrassment, this is just how I see it. However, thanks a lot for agreeing with me on a very clear f--k up by Razer :D (other people seem not as intelligent).

I don't know why everyone think Min is a good guy... he's incredibly arrogant 

"Look, we added a splash of green to a pre-existing design and BAM we've revolutionised the industry" 

Seriously? 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I don't know why everyone think Min is a good guy... he's incredibly arrogant 

"Look, we added a splash of green to a pre-existing design and BAM we've revolutionised the industry" 

Seriously? 

Honestly if anyone else did the modular PC (which I'm sure someone actually did) they wouldn't care. 

Razer. Pffff enough said.

Apple has good products to back their smacktalk up at least, Razer is just shit.

Sorry, my opinion.

Hey man, this is just my experience. I personally think the blackwidow is great, and ecen though I never used the death adder, there are lots of people who are succeeding when it comes to competitive gaming with it, so it's one of Razer's few great products. No need to feel any embarrassment, this is just how I see it. However, thanks a lot for agreeing with me on a very clear f--k up by Razer :D (other people seem not as intelligent).

Im not embarassed at the products themselves really but embarassed because of what Razer just did. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Im not embarassed at the products themselves really but embarassed because of what Razer just did. 

if anything I feel bad for the poor chaps that actually went to CES qualifying as one of the voters of the "people's" choice. 

if anything I feel bad for the poor chaps that actually went to CES qualifying as one of the voters of the "people's" choice. 

heh

Specs of my PC: