[Solved] random no display no audio pc still running

my display and audio goes out anywhere from 2mins-2hours after booting the computer its driving me insane!!!!

Ryzen 2700X

Kraken X62 AIO

Asus Prime X470-Pro

Nvidia GTX 1070TI Founders

16Gb Team Force Delta ram

EVGA 750w 80+ Gold

Ive rewired the entire computer and tried everything i can think of please help me

bios (updates/downgrades) Drivers (updates/fresh installs/uninstalls), cables (changed/inspected) and have now reinstalled windows 10 HELP :'(

P.S. I use my Asus VG248 Monitor with my PS4 all the time with 0 issues so i dont think its the monitor but im about ti firmware update it

5 minutes ago, SpinChilla said:

Doesn't look like software or at least I don't think. Either its a faulty component or just ryzen problems. So start by running diagnosis software like crystal disk for you software and memtest86 for your memory and all. If all checks out there move to your ram. Boot with only 1 stick and try the other if the problem persist remove you going and boot from there. If it still blacks out it's either cpu/Mobo or PSU that are faulty. Good luck

My PC is a fast boyo:

6700K - 32GB - 1080 - 256GB EVO

^^You don't need more info than this right?^^

my friend bought the same psu as i did so i threw it in and had the same problem, ive tried it with each ram stick individually and same issues, so you dont think its a graphic card issue?

Edited by SpinChilla

• 1 month later...

It was my motherboard I upgraded to the crosshair hero vii and fixed the issues