No post no display no hope

Hi guys,

My pc suddenly died on me for no apparent reasons.

At first I thought my ram were dead but I have 2 8gb ram sticks, one of which is fairly new. 

Googled around and many post suggested that it might be a bad PSU,
As the motherboards was showing no sign of life,
So I changed PSU and the motherboard was still dead with no post or display. I read some more and it suggested if not the PSU then the motherboard was bad

So I changed motherboard too.

I tried with each ram stick I known once still nothing.

The fan spins for one sec then die.

I reapplied thermal paste and check my cpu too.

Still not working, I don't really know what to do anymore. Suggestions?
peripherals not working either 
When short to power on, CPU fan spins then stops

Ryzen 1500x
Gtx 1060 3gb
Corsair vengeance 8gbx2
Asus prime b350-e (new board)
PSU thermal take light power 650w

First you should test your PSU to ensure it is still in working order. To do this, remove the unit from the tower and plug it into a wall. Use a paper clip to create a bridge from the GREEN to the adjacent BLACK wires on the 24-pin connector. If the fans continue to spin, you have a good PSU. If the fans spin for a second and then stop, or do not spin at all, then you have a bad unit.

Intel Core i7 9700F / Cooler Master 212 Evo / GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER / 16 GB G.SKILL RAM @ 2666MHz / GA-B365M-DS3H / EVGA 500w PSU

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 / Ryzen 5 4600H / GeForce GTX 1050 / 8 GB @ 3200MHz

16 hours ago, Brent744 said:

First you should test your PSU to ensure it is still in working order. To do this, remove the unit from the tower and plug it into a wall. Use a paper clip to create a bridge from the GREEN to the adjacent BLACK wires on the 24-pin connector. If the fans continue to spin, you have a good PSU. If the fans spin for a second and then stop, or do not spin at all, then you have a bad unit.

I'm 100% sure the PSU is fine, but I will return that test again . Ty for responding

Did you have the cpu overclocked or stock speeds? You either have a dead board or a dead cpu if the power supply is good. If you had bad RAM you would hear some kind of beep upon startup, providing you have the tiny speaker installed on the board.

Intel Core i7 9700F / Cooler Master 212 Evo / GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER / 16 GB G.SKILL RAM @ 2666MHz / GA-B365M-DS3H / EVGA 500w PSU

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 / Ryzen 5 4600H / GeForce GTX 1050 / 8 GB @ 3200MHz

if im right it is the b350 chipset because i got that problem since i installed an dgpu to my motherboars and now just the fans work nothing else i cannot shut it down except for cutting it on the psu so hope that will help

Something fishy is going on definitely.  I think the PSU is botched imo.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

so let me make it clearfor me, my 600w brand NEW powersupply should be dead after i bought it?

Edited by Terixon
not complete