How to activate motherboard built in wifi.

I just finished building my second pc, but don't know how to activate the motherboards built in wifi. Any help would be appreciated. 

What motherboard do you have? Windows should've gotten the driver for you but, if it didn't, you'll need to go to your motherboard's support page and get it from there.

Also, make sure to attach the antennas to your motherboard.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Step 1. What motherboard do you have

Step 2. Listing what motherboard you have would really help

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

install the driver, that should turn on the wifi.

if not there should be an on off switch in the bios.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

6 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

What motherboard do you have? Windows should've gotten the driver for you but, if it didn't, you'll need to go to your motherboard's support page and get it from there.

Also, make sure to attach the antennas to your motherboard.

I gotta MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC 

2 minutes ago, Zach7777 said:

I gotta MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC 

You can grab it from here: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-Z390-GAMING-EDGE-AC#undefined

Just select your OS and the WiFi driver will be under LAN Drivers. You'll need the one called Intel WiFi driver.

While you are there you'll need the Chipset and the On-board Audio drivers as well.Intel 

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 minute ago, Cyberspirit said:

You can grab it from here: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-Z390-GAMING-EDGE-AC#undefined

Just select your OS and the WiFi driver will be under LAN Drivers. You'll need the one called Intel WiFi driver.

While you are there you'll need the Chipset and the On-board Audio drivers as well.Intel 

Thank you very much.

• 3 years later...

I notice that this is quite an old thread, but I am having next to the same issue on my second pc build and none of these tricks seem to have worked.(or I have failed to do them correctly) I have the MSI B560i Motherboard and I could use some help fixing WIFI connection issues

3 minutes ago, Lukigi said:

I notice that this is quite an old thread, but I am having next to the same issue on my second pc build and none of these tricks seem to have worked.(or I have failed to do them correctly) I have the MSI B560i Motherboard and I could use some help fixing WIFI connection issues

Very few people are going to check a 3+ year old post, if you need help try creating a new topic.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450