heat issues with m.2 ssd?

lookingforanswers1

I have a b450m mortar and Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ and I want to install this m.2 SSD https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820156177&Description=mx500&cm_re=mx500-_-20-156-177-_-Product

I can install an m.2 either above or right below the GPU, which would be better?
While gaming the backplate gets toasty and the air around it heats up, so itd affect the temps of the ssd if I put it there

But if I put it below the GPU it could also be heated up from the heatsink and clearance may be an issue

Also in the image the green outlines represent how the SSD would be if I put it there and the ret outline represents the graphics card

also do I have to install m.2 SSDs from an angle first or can I just do it flat? becuase in order to do it from an angle (if I install from the top) Id have to uninstall my CPU cooler (cm hyper 212 evo)

163bd4b5163fa84bf7dedb6d64e78d9a9c51e735fdc63d9a58cc5a626ee304f5.jpg

if you installed it on the lower slot it might get the hotter air from your gpu blown onto it, and as you said clearance might be an issue, so the top slot might be best.

the heat from the backplate wont be as much of an issue for the top slot, it also depends on the orientation of your cpu cooler, if you have the fan blowing up or to the rear of the case, and the air from your intake case fans should blow over it fine

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

37 minutes ago, DakotaWebber said:

if you installed it on the lower slot it might get the hotter air from your gpu blown onto it, and as you said clearance might be an issue, so the top slot might be best.

the heat from the backplate wont be as much of an issue for the top slot, it also depends on the orientation of your cpu cooler, if you have the fan blowing up or to the rear of the case, and the air from your intake case fans should blow over it fine

the CPU cooler is mounted vertically, so that the air is pushed to the rear fan