New Year new PC!

LASER

Hi, 

It was time to update from my last pc build that i posted some time ago in here "ORIGINAL POST" . 

Here is part list:

• Intel Core i7 9700K 3.6 GHz 12MB
  • Corsair RM750X 750W v2
  • ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB ROG STRIX GAMING OC 
  • Corsair ML140 PRO LED - RED x3
  • Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200rpm 256MB
  • Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz CL15 Vengeance
  • Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum
  • ASUS DVD±RW DRW-24D5M Black
  • Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
  • Define R6 Blackout TG
  • Asus ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming
  • Corsair Professional Sleeved Cables RED

There was few things i wish i could change. The RTX 2070 is good card but i wanted GTX 1080 because i dont care about ray tracing, maybe TI but there is not a single card available here in Sweden so i had to go with RTX and it was for good price. 2080 are to expensive right now. Then RAM is 3000 MHz i was going for 3200 MHz but it was sold out and long waiting time for it, so 3000MHz was my pick. I was also thinking about M.2 but i read that they can get pretty hot so i got SSD and i think it good for my use. I just finished the build it went pretty well and Im happy with temps and how it looks. I was going for this red and black theme like on all my builds. Check images below.

Thanks!

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0671.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

What fan is on the back? I feel that since it's a little dim it's ruining the aesthetic a little.

6 hours ago, _d0nut said:

What fan is on the back? I feel that since it's a little dim it's ruining the aesthetic a little.

I have Corsair two ML 140mm RED fans in front intake and one ML 140mm RED outtake fan. Two on top are  Corsair 120 ML RGB also exhausting air. I figure if 140 fits on the back go for it :D why not.  It similar as i had on old build.

15 hours ago, LASER said:

I have Corsair two ML 140mm RED fans in front intake and one ML 140mm RED outtake fan. Two on top are  Corsair 120 ML RGB also exhausting air. I figure if 140 fits on the back go for it :D why not.  It similar as i had on old build.

Imo the look of the build would be improved greatly if you changed that back fan to an ML RGB one, since it's brighter. Are the AIO fans connected via Lightning Node Pro or did you just plug the RGB headers into the motherboard?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, _d0nut said:

Imo the look of the build would be improved greatly if you changed that back fan to an ML RGB one, since it's brighter. Are the AIO fans connected via Lightning Node Pro or did you just plug the RGB headers into the motherboard?

I was going for RED and Black theme here and i was not interested in RGB fans so i bought RED ones for front and back and because i got RGB with h100i Platinum i didn't want to change them and yes they are connected to motherboard controlled with iCUE software. Maybe sometime in future i will go with RGB but right now i like just red static color. Unnecessary to buy RGB and also pay extra and just run RED static color. :D