My build and some 3DMark ratings

aero36

To note I still need to install the 970 Pro, and in hindsight I should've done a 2080 since I did not realize the 2070 could not do SLI. Maybe should've done the i7 8700K, but regardless of this (well partially regardless of the SLI error), I am still happy with it. I know I know, I could have saved $200 on a 1070 TI, but I figured that I am already spending so much I may as well bump up a bit. The Hitachi and 850 EVO were salvaged from my laptop with a dead GPU. Hit me with your best shot, the $2233.79 is fairly close to what I paid altogether with tax and warranties, please note that the monitor is included in that sum and is a large part. Also to note, I plan to play everything in 4k, so outside of Blizzard games and indies, I anticipate most 4k games to be between 30 and 60 FPS and so I am fine with 60hz, will probably go dual screen next year when I have a bigger desk.

Edit: Just realized this part picker list doesn't have the new Huntsman keyboard I got for it, so add that without changing that estimated total of everything would be more accurate.

image.png.805596568f54b3588390a34192c9523f.pngimage.png.148c6d085eebaf825a6abf98d33c3517.png