Buying Pre-built rig

Abp

I'm looking to buy a pre built gaming rig and have been searching around. I seen the vanquish from digital storm. I'm thinking of getting the ultimate build. It's 1800$. Has the i7 and rtx 2080. Is this a good brand? Any thing I should know about it? 

DIY is more fun, if you physically can't then it's fine but do consider.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

You should build yourself. Search up a tutorial. I promise you won't break anything.

Build:                                                                          

Intel Core I7 6700k (clocked to 4.6ghz)

Patriot Viper 3000mhz ddr4

ASUS maximus 8 hero (I hate this mobo)

Evga gtx 1080 superclocked

250GB Samsung 850 evo

2tb WD Black 7200rpm

Ek watercooling kit a240g with 360 expansion pack

Primochill Vue Red fluid

Corsair Graphite 600t (white)

You thought "Gee, Donald Trump sure has a great build!"

6 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Is there a reason you're not building it yourself?

Zero experience. Also, if I do it this way, I can finance it. 

Just now, Abp said:

I didn't have any experience when I built my first rig, I just watched a ton of tutorials until I knew the theory like the back of my hand.

Building can be intimidating, but it's seriously not as hard as it seems. I would encourage you to consider it at the very least.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just built my first PC. It's easier than you think.

For that budget you can probably make a better looking/running system. Plus prebuilts use shitty motherboards, psus, RAM and the cheapest whatever series GPU they're claiming, and everything else. You just lose out that way.

Some inspiration:

20181228_005438.thumb.jpg.df87b5316feb24ee5d02c5d9b838700c.jpg

20181227_204322.thumb.jpg.74880f567bf8f19c1db474489b5960bd.jpg

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

2 minutes ago, Abp said:

If you know what a graphics card and a cpu is. You could do it easily. Anyone on the forum would be willing to answer any questions or offer advice. But if you must get a prebuilt here is a link to IBuyPower's i7 pc configurator https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Intel-Z390-Core-i7-Plus-Configurator

Build:                                                                          

Intel Core I7 6700k (clocked to 4.6ghz)

Patriot Viper 3000mhz ddr4

ASUS maximus 8 hero (I hate this mobo)

Evga gtx 1080 superclocked

250GB Samsung 850 evo

2tb WD Black 7200rpm

Ek watercooling kit a240g with 360 expansion pack

Primochill Vue Red fluid

Corsair Graphite 600t (white)

You thought "Gee, Donald Trump sure has a great build!"

well it would help to post the link with the spec list.

also try putting the components from the vendor in to pc part picker to find out if there is a dramatic price difference. sometimes the vendors an get the parts cheaper than from planes like amazon.

but if you wanna play safe then there is not really a reason why you should not go for them.

built my pc 1 year and a bit ago. have had no issues what so ever.

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

7 hours ago, DarthSmartt said:

If you know what a graphics card and a cpu is. You could do it easily. Anyone on the forum would be willing to answer any questions or offer advice. But if you must get a prebuilt here is a link to IBuyPower's i7 pc configurator https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Intel-Z390-Core-i7-Plus-Configurator

Man there are TONS of parts to choose from on that link. I definitely want the i7 or i9, and then the rtx 2070. At least if I get the 2070 over the 1080 it would be future proofed for a while. Right? 

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CrHqJ8
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CrHqJ8/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($399.89 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($82.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 GAMING SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($149.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung - 970 Evo 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($77.00 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($498.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide 400C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.79 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($53.97 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1552.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-28 09:47 EST-0500

Save 250 $ and get nice quality parts. Put 1 h of work in it and voilà, have a nice system you build yourself and can feel good about. 

17 minutes ago, Abp said:

Man there are TONS of parts to choose from on that link. I definitely want the i7 or i9, and then the rtx 2070. At least if I get the 2070 over the 1080 it would be future proofed for a while. Right? 

Dude, My friend who originally got confused about why I would build a PC when I could "just add more storage and a graphics card to a raspberry pi" built his own mid-range PC a month later with great success just by watching a few video tutorials.

Also if you are looking for advice on pre-builts, I wouldn't go to a forum which mostly has all tech enthusiasts that likely built their own PC.

47 minutes ago, DustierDolphin said:

Also if you are looking for advice on pre-builts, I wouldn't go to a forum which mostly has all tech enthusiasts that likely built their own PC.

Where else do you suggest he goes ? ?