How do I open the Logitech g502 proteus spectrum mouse?

Ehrix
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
9 minutes ago, TheDeathDragon said:

How do I disassemble the g502 proteus spectrum mouse? The cable broke and I want to replace it but I don’t know how to get the mouse open. All I can find are tear down videos of the first gen g502 and I don’t see screws on my mouse unless I’m looking in the wrong spot. Please help so I can use my mouse and not have to buy a new one. Do I just pry the back off?

If you want to open it you need to take off the teflon feet as there are screw holes underneath. 

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7748/logitech-g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-tunable-gaming-mouse-review/index4.html

How do I disassemble the g502 proteus spectrum mouse? The cable broke and I want to replace it but I don’t know how to get the mouse open. All I can find are tear down videos of the first gen g502 and I don’t see screws on my mouse unless I’m looking in the wrong spot. Please help so I can use my mouse and not have to buy a new one. Do I just pry the back off?

Current Pc Parts:

-CPU: Intel i7-9700k

-GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 black edition

-CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

-Mobo: Asus z390-E gaming

-Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 32g @3000MHz

-Storage: Samsung 850evo 256Gb

-Storage: Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm

-Case: NZXT H500

-Extra: NZXT Hue 2

9 minutes ago, TheDeathDragon said:

If you want to open it you need to take off the teflon feet as there are screw holes underneath. 

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7748/logitech-g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-tunable-gaming-mouse-review/index4.html

Edited by W-L