RTX 2070

Omri
6 minutes ago, Omri said:

not really that different... both a good enough power design, low binned chips, good support. the choise is yours, but alternatives exist

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

fix link

It works for me

But I'm gonna add the names of the product.

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

not really that different... both a good enough power design, low binned chips, good support. the choise is yours, but alternatives exist

Ok, I tried to find thermals information but I don't seem to find it.

How can I check which one is better in cooling design?

6 minutes ago, Omri said:

Ok, I tried to find thermals information but I don't seem to find it.

How can I check which one is better in cooling design?

I can't really tell you where, but I've seen and heared about these cards before. for only cooling the amor would actually be better here (maybe), because it's a BIG heavy card, but with a low binned chip. the other one has more fans, but a smaller heatsink, so they differ maybe a bit, but I don't know what both of them would cost you. in the end they would come out about the same

I already own the Gigabyte version. At the time of buying it was amongst the cheapest, and I had ok experiences with cheaper Gigabyte coolers in the past.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Definitely get the Windforce cooler not the Armor one. It's by far the shittiest cooler there is lol (after a radial maybe)

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido