Surface Book 2 Battery Capacity (More than Designed)

I bought a surface book 2 just recently and fully charging it shows a higher charge capacity than the designed capacity. Is this because the battery isn't calibrated yet or am I just lucky?

image.png.41ec8b4e6d4e66692b7f74f92e0ad40f.png

See if "powercfg /batteryreport" says the same thing. My laptop was similar, just over 3000mWh over design capacity. I'm not an expert but I'm guessing there's something in the battery that says "I'm supposed to be x" and your computer says "Well you're actually x."

Design capacity is probably an estimate anyway.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

18 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

See if "powercfg /batteryreport" says the same thing. My laptop was similar, just over 3000mWh over design capacity. I'm not an expert but I'm guessing there's something in the battery that says "I'm supposed to be x" and your computer says "Well you're actually x."

Design capacity is probably an estimate anyway. 

Here is my battery report for the battery capacity. Still more than the designed capacity. Although I haven't even done a full cycle yet, I will see what happens in a few days.

image.png.c80b804097a9bca3e38c0bc6d6a4d8b7.png