b450 or x470

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813144188

b450 gaming pro carbon

or

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813144176

msi gaming pro

or any other board that is around or below $140.

Will be starting out with a 2600 or 2600x. ultimatley wanting to upgrade to a 2700x or possibly the new 3000 series coming out

They have the same power delivery.

The X470 one has better expansion option and SLI capability, but lacks the proper on board WiFi solution on the B450. But you can always get a dongle or add in card in you want wireless networking on Bluetooth controller.

Since X470 is actually cheaper than B450, I will definitely choose the X470 one.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

x470 fatal1ty gets the recommendation from here. through the b450 tomahawk is pretty good too

19 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

x470 fatal1ty gets the recommendation from here. through the b450 tomahawk is pretty good too

31 minutes ago, SkyHound0202 said:

The X470 one has better expansion option and SLI capability, but lacks the proper on board WiFi solution on the B450. But you can always get a dongle or add in card in you want wireless networking on Bluetooth controller.

Since X470 is actually cheaper than B450, I will definitely choose the X470 one.

31 minutes ago, SkyHound0202 said:

34 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'd go with X470 personally, if you're planning on jumping to Zen 2.

What do you guys think of Asus b450 strix     F