Ryzen 1700 at 4.1GHz with B450

I plan to buy a Ryzen 1700 because it cost same as an Ryzen 2600 aaand I wonder if I can hit 4.1 GHz or 4.0 without any instability issues using 1.35v 

It depends on the silicon lottery. How good the CPU you buy is. It varies from chip to chip and is uncontrollable beyond a certain point. Some CPUs can hit higher frequencies easily but others will require lots of extra voltage. You can hit 3.9 pretty easily and some chips will go to 4.2 but its your luck. The difference between 3.9 and 4.0 in performance benchmarks and real life scenarios is very very small. Just watch the temperature of the CPU as well.

Yep, If you can do 3.9 but not 4.0 or 4.1, then just go for tighter memory timings, if stable ,it'll be margin of error similar.
When your legitimately GPU bound,... +100Mhz on x4-8 cores can be such small gains, depending on the games you play.

I don't think you'd see CPU driven differences between a 1700 (around 3.9Ghz OR 4.1Ghz) until you used a 1080ti/2080 or higher....

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Getting a 1700 up to 4.1 is possible, but not very likely to get there at 1.35 volts.  My 1700x gets to 4.1 and 1.425 volts.  Runs like 98% stable.  I usually keep mine around 3.9GHz at 1.35 volts though just to be nicer to the VRMs on my mobo.