Good mouse for fps games.

charbel1011

im a fan of Logitech I use the G502 not for everyone but its able to be adjusted with weights and other settings and has basic RBG 

1 minute ago, jonrosalia said:

im a fan of Logitech I use the G502 not for everyone but its able to be adjusted with weights and other settings and has basic RBG 

Yes im thinking to go with it but the thing is i cannot find the old version of it on amazon. there's the new version which called hero i believe. i don't know is it any good? https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G502-Performance-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07GBZ4Q68/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

4 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

Yes im thinking to go with it but the thing is i cannot find the old version of it on amazon. there's the new version which called hero i believe. i don't know is it any good? https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G502-Performance-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07GBZ4Q68/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

I currently own that mouse and its amazing for fps games and mobas

Just now, Feanturi_IV said:

I currently own that mouse and its amazing for fps games and mobas

Is it good for fps gaming? like i play a lot of competitive gaming including pubg,csgo,etc

1 minute ago, charbel1011 said:

Is it good for fps gaming? like i play a lot of competitive gaming including pubg,csgo,etc

I used it overwatch and siege and it felt and played great for me

Just now, Feanturi_IV said:

I used it overwatch and siege and it felt and played great for me

U have the hero one?

I assume you have a large hand because of the beard.

These mouse below has Top optical sensor and relatively big.

-G502 (heavy)

-G102/203

-G403

-G305

-Deathadder Elite

-Zowie ECB/EC2-A/B

-Rival 310

-Rival 600 (Heavy)

-Lancehead TE (Heavy)

-Basilisk (Heavy)

-CM Mastermouse PRO L

-Corsair Glaive (Heavy)

-M65 PRO (Heavy)

-Roccat kone EMP (heavy)

-Roccat kone pure owl eye

Heavy mean above 100Gr.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

I assume you have a large hand because of the beard.

These mouse below has Top optical sensor and relatively big.

-G502 (heavy)

-G102/203

-G403

-G305

-Deathadder Elite

-Zowie ECB/EC2-A/B

-Rival 310

-Rival 600 (Heavy)

-Lancehead TE (Heavy)

-Basilisk (Heavy)

-CM Mastermouse PRO L

-Corsair Glaive (Heavy)

-M65 PRO (Heavy)

-Roccat kone EMP (heavy)

-Roccat kone pure owl eye

Heavy mean above 100Gr.

I wanna ge tthe g502 but i wanna know if the hero edition they have is good since u cant find the old version of that mouse

2 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

I wanna ge tthe g502 but i wanna know if the hero edition they have is good since u cant find the old version of that mouse

1 extra button for macro and a sensor that is no difference than PWM3366 in terms of performance (will be negligible)

Its a trash product IMO..because HERO sensor are meant for wireless because its much more efficient thus increase battery life.

But Logitech knew that people really love the G502 and if they make a wireless version of it, It would destroy the sales of the G900/903 lineup.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

1 extra button for macro and a sensor that is no difference than PWM3366 in terms of performance (will be negligible)

Its a trash product IMO..because HERO sensor are meant for wireless because its much more efficient thus increase battery life.

But Logitech knew that people really love the G502 and if they make a wireless version of it, It would destroy the sales of the G900/903 lineup.

So which mouse should i get? It's a trash product the mouse itself or only the hero?

5 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

So which mouse should i get? It's a trash product the mouse itself or only the hero?

The HERO..the original is a great mouse..the HERO is a great mouse too but you know. Logitech just did a pointless upgrade on the mouse.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

5 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

The HERO..the original is a great mouse..the HERO is a great mouse too but you know. Logitech just did a pointless upgrade on the mouse.

Oh u mean the actual upgrade good to know they didn't ruin it.

3 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

Oh u mean the actual upgrade good to know they didn't ruin it.

Yes but its pointless and its $30-50 more expensive.

G502 is $50 on amazon while HERO version is around $80-120.

ps: forgot to mentioned G502 HERO also has an RGB sync

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Don't choose your mouse just by the hardware. You will benusing it as an extension of your hand, the ergonomics are the most important. There are a lot of top quality mice out there (the 3360 sensor familly is all over the place now), the main differences are the shape, the weight and the buttons. I own a G403 and bought a G502, and it was just terrible. The G502 is thinner and heavier tha the G403, the extra buttons were very hard to use due to their location, it just didn't fit with my hand and grip style, the G502 literally hurt my hand, I had some sort of pain in my wrist and fingers.

Does it means the G502 is a bad mouse? Absolutely not. It is just a bad mouse FOR ME and my hand. And since everybody has different hand sizes,  shapes and grips, it could be awesome for you, or could be just a bad heavy mouse. Take that in mind, a top mouse is much more shape than sensors and buttons nowadays that every major brand uses the 3360 sensors or better.