Need to buy a legal license, some help please

Radium_Angel

It's for Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro. Either my google-fu is failing me, or it's harder to come by than I could have thought.

Any ideas?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

AFAIK licenses for that OS are only given to businesses using volume licensing. 

there might be a option to buy a new key in the activation settings menu, but pretty sure what @1kv said is correct.

you always have the option of looking at other methods of activating windows 

Just now, HolaImBob said:

there might be a option to buy a new key in the activation settings menu, but pretty sure what @1kv said is correct.

I think you can download ISOs of the OS @Radium_Angel wants directly from Microsoft for free, and it may be possible to buy a key for it through there, but other than that I think OP will have to go for 8.1 Pro

You might be able to buy a windows xp embedded licence and upgrade. http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/d/4/3d42bdc2-6725-4b29-b75a-a5b04179958b/licensing_windows_embedded_8_vl_brief.pdf

page 5 under qualifying operating systems.

and if you can theres an ebay listing for windows xp embedded keys

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Windows-XP-Embedded-Key-Download-Link/264089522467?hash=item3d7cf65123:g:EfUAAOSwT2BcEqJg:rk:1:pf:0

i might be wrong tho so read carefully

1 hour ago, 1kv said:

AFAIK licenses for that OS are only given to businesses using volume licensing. 

Thank you. I have access to that, so I'll go that route. 

1 hour ago, HolaImBob said:

Duh, hadn't even thought about going through the activation menu, I'll check and see if that's an option.

Cheers gang!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.