intels scam

What the heck is intels playing at i don't know what game their playing it is actually discusting i though their better then this, i was just on Scorptec the Internet computer company where i purchase my products until i descovered this i got the page open, so hear we go hear is intel core i9 7980XE x-series Base 2.60 GHz Turbo 4.20 GHz 18 Core okay, now hear is the new joke from intel okay hear we go intel Core i9 9980XE and it still has 18 cores for 3099 dollar the intel core i9 9980XE should really have 24 cores not 18 cores they must be on drugs.

thats not a scam, thats just the sku they  made, and the price, your prefered vendor is wanting to charge, how is it, a scam?

It's Intel's design. If they give the CPU 18 cores you'll get 18 cores.

If you want core count, Threadripper is the better option. 

who's on drugs?

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

"Intel's scam:

They didn't release a product I wanted"

That's just bad business, not scamming

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I've been to Australia. Your pricing is insane, sorry about that. It's actually worse than that, they're virtually the same processor just re-badged. Think GTO vs Commodore.

But next time, take a deep breath, put down your lemon squash and try some punctuation.

I see no scam here, Intel's sku's have been this way for some time now. Seems (to me at least) your bein a bit salty over and over-expectation or assumption of product.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER