Who can recommend me a coolant that has the same colour as this tubeing?

350x700px-LL-91c89c5d_primochill_advance

I currently running a watercooled pc but i use distilled water. And now i want to change it because my rig looks super awesome but the fluid in my res looks so not good. Also it needs to be high performance. Edit: Crap this is watercooling not air. 

Take a look at this 

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/18041/ex-liq-358/Mayhems_Dye_-_15mL_-_Dark_Blue.html?tl=g30c337

You can just add it into distilled water until you get the desired blue you want

Acctually that's rigth. (The blue in the picture is what i want. Looks so great. *Nerdgasm*)

Acctually that's rigth. (The blue in the picture is what i want. Looks so great. *Nerdgasm*)

lol, just make sure you get enough of it so when it's mixed it's the rick blue you want

Never mind, one bottle does up to 5 gallons in that color.

Personally, (and I'm not trying to change your mind...), but I would get a brighter, maybe UV color... so that the tubes look like they're glowing from within...

But that's just me.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

lol, just make sure you get enough of it so when it's mixed it's the rick blue you want

Never mind, one bottle does up to 5 gallons in that color.

lol :L

i have to ask, why used coloured tubing AND dye?

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

maybe he wants to make the resorvoir same color? and he just had colored tubing on hand/it was cheaper

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

maybe he wants to make the resorvoir same color? and he just had colored tubing on hand/it was cheaper

oooo didnt think about water in res :P

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

Simple, you have to fill your reservoir with milk. 

It's a commonly held pro secret. Good luck. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Ek waterblocks ekoolant i have the blue cuz they didnt have red

If his waterblocks are a frosted acrylic then they will blue