G305 vs G603

DrDerp

Hello there! I’m currently trying to decide on which mouse to get for my PC setup, as I would love wireless gaming but don’t wanna deal with the big price tag.

Basically I need help with deciding on the 2 mice in the title. The G305 is smaller for my hands but I’ve heard amazing things about (I use the 203, so I know the shape) it the G603 would be perfect for my relatively large hands, however it seems to have build quality issues from the (relatively) sketchy amazon reviews.

Is the build quality issue true? If so I’ll get the 305 instead of the 603. Thanks a lot!

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

I have a G603 and have been using it for about eight months. If there are any build quality issues on mine, it's that the "G" logo on the top has rubbed off, but that's probably just my hand. Otherwise for my usage, it's been comfortable, responsive, and the buttons have a good click to them. It's also still on the original batteries, but I've been using the "LO" setting since I don't see a need for the "HI" setting.

They are basically the same mouse (in sensor performance perspective anyway)

Hmm G603 is a fine mouse but i never own one so..just pick one that fits on your hand and other preferences..if its faulty return it.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore