Does anyone recognize this email address?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some help here. Someone was able to obtain complete access to 5 students social media accounts at my school through this instagram account @zoe_dantonio. They changed the email/phone number of each snapchat account, but have threatened to release inappropriate photos of minors through this instagram account. I tried to see what email would come up when I tried to reset their password, and something I have never seen before appeared. Does anyone recognize this address, or know of an email service or website that ends in .pink? 

Screenshot_20181221-163631_Snapchat.jpg

Just contact the Instagram and Snapchat support and they'll help you. Nothing we can really do 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

.pink domains are, from what I can find, related to breast cancer awareness and that sort of thing.. They're cheap domains too, as from Gandi's pricing I can see they are 8.54 USD per year. Seems like this guy just set up a cheap domain and created a bunch of emails.

We can't identify the email as 1. we have no access to that information as it is censored by whatever website you showed, and 2. we could not access that email or snapchat support on your behalf anyway. 

Sorry, just contact Snapchat and Instagram.

16 minutes ago, 1kv said:

.pink domains are, from what I can find, related to breast cancer awareness and that sort of thing.. They're cheap domains too, as from Gandi's pricing I can see they are 8.54 USD per year. Seems like this guy just set up a cheap domain and created a bunch of emails.

We can't identify the email as 1. we have no access to that information as it is censored by whatever website you showed, and 2. we could not access that email or snapchat support on your behalf anyway. 

Sorry, just contact Snapchat and Instagram.

Do you mean he linked an email to his website? I understand computers but I know nothing about this type of stuff

1 minute ago, ColeB01 said:

Do you mean he linked an email to his website? I understand computers but I know nothing about this type of stuff

Yes, he most likely set up email addresses with his website name.

Just now, 1kv said:

Yes, he most likely set up email addresses with his website name.

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying.