Is this good or compatible

Yous3f_M

i want to know if this is good or comapatible and how much fps would i get in the following games

CSGO

FORTNITE

PUBG

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/z99DNQ
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/z99DNQ/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($164.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus - PRIME B450M-A/CSM Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($79.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport AT 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($61.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Green  120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($30.13 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.85 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB STRIX Video Card  ($200.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Corsair - SPEC-OMEGA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($124.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: XFX - TS 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $777.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-21 07:30 EST-0500

₵₱Ʉ     ł5 8600₭

mσthєrвσαrd     αsrσck z370 kíllєr slí/αc

???     ??????? ????????? ??? ???? ?????? ???    

???? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???

????     ???????? ??????? ?????

???????  ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?.? ?????? ????????? ???

PSU     Rosewill CAPSTONE 550M

D҉i҉s҉p҉l҉a҉y҉(s҉)     B҉e҉n҉Q҉ V҉A҉ L҉E҉D҉ E҉y҉e҉-c҉a҉r҉e҉ M҉o҉n҉i҉t҉o҉r҉ 2҉2҉ I҉n҉c҉h҉

ᶜᴼᴼᴸᴵᴺᴳ     ᶜᴼᴼᴸᴱᴿ ᴹᴬˢᵀᴱᴿ ᴹᴬˢᵀᴱᴿᴸᴵᵟᵁᴵᴰ ᴸᴵᵀᴱ 120 ᴬᴵᴼ

κεψß⊕αrd     gεηεrïς uηηαmεd ςhεrrψ mx ßレuε ƒακε mεςhαηïςαレ κεψß⊕αrd

MƠƲƧЄ     ƦƛȤЄƦ ƇӇƦƠMƛ ƊЄƛƬӇƛƊƊЄƦ ЄԼƖƬЄ 2017

ѕoυɴd     eѕтoɴe вeѕт coмpυтer ɢαмιɴɢ нeαdѕeт нeαdвαɴd wιтн мιcropнoɴe мιc хιвerια v10 нeαvy вαѕѕ ѕтereo ɢαмe нeαdpнoɴe wιтн lιɢнт ғor pc ɢαмer

ФPΞЯДΓIИG SУSΓΞM     ЩIИDФЩS 10 БЯФ

I would get another stick of RAM of the same type to run it in dual channel memory as you'll most likely see a performance hit with the CPU. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Also that motherboard is very poor. I would suggest something like the MSI Tomahawk.

Not sure about the psu so check out the tier list in the psu section and look for units on T1/T2.

You can probably get an RX570 8GB for the same sort of money as that 1050ti.

1 minute ago, lee32uk said:

Also that motherboard is very poor. I would suggest something like the MSI Tomahawk.

Not sure about the psu so check out the tier list in the psu section and look for units on T1/T2.

You can probably get an RX570 8GB for the same sort of money as that 1050ti.

9 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

I would get another stick of RAM of the same type to run it in dual channel memory as you'll most likely see a performance hit with the CPU. 

more advice

₵₱Ʉ     ł5 8600₭

D҉i҉s҉p҉l҉a҉y҉(s҉)     B҉e҉n҉Q҉ V҉A҉ L҉E҉D҉ E҉y҉e҉-c҉a҉r҉e҉ M҉o҉n҉i҉t҉o҉r҉ 2҉2҉ I҉n҉c҉h҉

ѕoυɴd     eѕтoɴe вeѕт coмpυтer ɢαмιɴɢ нeαdѕeт нeαdвαɴd wιтн мιcropнoɴe мιc хιвerια v10 нeαvy вαѕѕ ѕтereo ɢαмe нeαdpнoɴe wιтн lιɢнт ғor pc ɢαмer

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($164.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($79.74 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($61.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Inland - Professional 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($21.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.85 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: XFX - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS Black Core Edition Video Card  ($189.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Corsair - SPEC-OMEGA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($124.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $738.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-21 07:51 EST-0500

Fixed the build.

I am assuming you are in the US.

hold up is your profile pic the Walmart pc. its settled then. you will buy the overpowered d3 and thats it.

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

*facepalm*

i know its not but it has a lot in common like the crap air flow and the shit rgb and price tag for the sub par build quality so im almost right. and hey the psu in it is 80+ and not good but not bad either according to gamer nexus

1 minute ago, Turretgaming said:

i know its not but it has a lot in common like the crap air flow and the shit rgb and price tag for the sub par build quality so im almost right. and hey the psu in it is 80+ and not good but not bad either according to gamer nexus

you said it wrong. it isn't THAT bad. But I would trust a cx550m waaaay more. and if op really cares about rgb, the masterbox 5 rgb exists

edit: and btw, I can get a vega 64 equiped system for that price. not worth it imo

Edited by LukeSavenije

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

you said it wrong. it isn't THAT bad. But I would trust a cx550m waaaay more. and if op really cares about rgb, the masterbox 5 rgb exists

edit: and btw, I can get a vega 64 equiped system for that price. not worth it imo

bruh i hope you know that whole thing was a joke. r/whoosh

15 minutes ago, Turretgaming said:

hold up is your profile pic the Walmart pc. its settled then. you will buy the overpowered d3 and thats it.

i asked a fucking thing answer that why you bully me

₵₱Ʉ     ł5 8600₭

6 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I do. but I like to ruin bad jokes?

btw id swap out the mso board with an asus or gigabyte one ive had so may bad vrms with msi i cant trust them anymore and i cant recommend them as it just isnt good quality. and swap the 580 for a 1060 6gb since the price is about the same but you get 980ti level performace so you can play csgo at 1440p 75fps or 1080p 144fps 

Just now, Turretgaming said:

btw id swap out the mso board with an asus or gigabyte one ive had so may bad vrms with msi i cant trust them anymore and i cant recommend them as it just isnt good quality. and swap the 580 for a 1060 6gb since the price is about the same but you get 980ti level performace so you can play csgo at 1440p 75fps or 1080p 144fps 

that was on b350 and x370... not on b450 and x470

Asus boards aren't that good on b450 imo. so I disagree

1 minute ago, Yous3f_M said:

we arent bullying we are poking fun at walmart, the pc looks good dont get me wrong but the price and spec is poor. but yes i understand how that can be taken wrong and i apologize and i hope my feed back to his parts list helps ypu

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

that was on b350 and x370... not on b450 and x470

Asus boards aren't that good on b450 imo. so I disagree

either way i stay far away from msi from now on and so does buildzoid a hardcore overclocker who did vrm and pcb analysis on the boards and they are not good. the vrm looks like an eight phase but the chip that runs the vrm can only do 4 so two phases act as one so there 8 phase boards are really 4 phase meaning poor overclocking and power management

8 minutes ago, Yous3f_M said:

We are poking fun t Walmart. Also your question has essentially been answered. Twice

6 minutes ago, Turretgaming said:

either way i stay far away from msi from now on and so does buildzoid a hardcore overclocker who did vrm and pcb analysis on the boards and they are not good. the vrm looks like an eight phase but the chip that runs the vrm can only do 4 so two phases act as one so there 8 phase boards are really 4 phase meaning poor overclocking and power management

on b450? really? could you send me your sources?

4 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

on b450? really? could you send me your sources?

Actually Buildzoie was quite pleased with B450 MSI VRM. At least for the pricetier.