Is a 250GB ssd woth buying now?

mvnb

My  grandparents gave 50 US$ more or less, and I don't know if I should buy a 250GB SSD or more games.
My current storage setup consists of 2x500GB HDD ( one is a WD Blue 5400RPM 2.5 inch for various kinds of data and the other is a Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM 3.5 inch for OS), and 1x1TB ( a WD My Passport).

What would you recommend?
P.S: I have bad english

Edited by OceM

1 minute ago, OceM said:

My  grandparents gave 50 US$ more or less, and I don't know if I should buy a 250GB SSD or more games.
My current storage setup consists of 2x500GB HDD ( one is a WD Blue 5400RPM 2.5 inch for various kinds of data and the other is a Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM 3.5 inch for OS), and 1x1TB ( a WD My Passport).

P.S: I have bad english

A 250 GB is just big enough. You can install windows, a few apps and a couple games you play the most. 

I've never gone back from my first SSD a 32GB for $150. It makes the whole computer more snappy.

It depends on the game size and how many games you want to install on SSD. I would go with HDD if you want to store more than 10 games. 

There's a team l5 lite 3d 480gb for $50. 

Just now, ears_ears said:

There's a team l5 lite 3d 480gb for $50. 

Problem is, I live in Uruguay and prices are REALLY high

Ok.

Get the cheapest 240/250GB ssd in your country, if that's not feasible for price get a 120GB. 

1 hour ago, OceM said:

I would get the SSD, the speed increase is phenomenal. 

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

The speed increase will be awesome for games and significantly improve your experience in the games you already own. I have a 256GB and its enough for windows and every program I need, as well as a handful of the games I play most commonly. All my other games I infrequently play are on slower hard drives.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Go for the 250gb ssd, games you mostly play on it and the OS+apps, some games or files on 7200rpm hdd then archive files on the 5400rpm hdd.

Potato: Intel i5-8400 | XFX RX580 8GB | 2X8GB DDR4 2666MHZ HyperX | Asus ex-H310M | Kingston 120GB SSD | SEAGATE 2TB HDD | Corsair VS450 GRAY 450watts.
2D MMORPG Games Since 2006.