coolermaster masterbox 5 lite , suggestions for better airlfow ?

So I decided to go with the coolermaster masterbox 5 lite as my case for my first build  and I read lots of pretty positive reviews on it but even the bad ones didn’t mention how little airflow this case has  , and after digging around more ,it became clear that this case wasn’t the best choice and since the timeframe for returning it  already passed ,so i am stuck with it :/ . The main components I’m worried about when it comes to temperatures are my cpu ( R5 2600 ) and gpu ( ASUS GeForce gtx 1070) , the idle temps should be fine but the problem will come in when they are put under load.  With all that being said , I need suggestions on improving case airflow via modding or anything else I can do plz 

What temperatures are you actually getting?

Doing what?

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Front panel seems completely closed off (most likely there's hole in bottom).
So you need to deal with that thing. Taking it off will remove top ports as well or not? If not you can take it off, get a dust filter of that size and simply roll without front panel.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Just built a system for a friend in one of those, its a very restrictive case all things considered, the only thing i can imagine doing is leaving the front or side panel off the case, cutting up the acrylic may mess it up too much.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

7 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

What temperatures are you actually getting?

Doing what?

Well the pc is not actually put together just yet , I am going off by what I’ve read about the case from people’s experiences with  temperatures they get with the same case , so I guess I wouldn’t really be able to tell you what you’re asking for until it’s put together and I see the actual temps my self . Also this is my very first build so This is why I decided to post and ask on here ??‍♂️

10 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

So you need to deal with that thing. Taking it off will remove top ports as well or not? If not you can take it off, get a dust filter of that size and simply roll without front panel.

it doesn't take the io with it. the front panel has holes down and up, but not much airflow. the best ways would be to mod it with cutting, leaving it off and install some filters on the fans, or mod a mesh panel on it

Just now, Bryan2375 said:

Well the pc is not actually put together just yet , I am going off by what I’ve read about the case from people’s experiences with  temperatures they get with the same case , so I guess I wouldn’t really be able to tell you what you’re asking for until it’s put together and I see the actual temps my self . Also this is my very first build so This is why I decided to post and ask on here ??‍♂️

btw, I have the case, and my 1070 ti+8600k doesn't come higher than 70 degrees, so I'm fine (my 8600k is cooled by a low-profile cooler)

12 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

Yes it  removes top ports as well , I might just do that and remove side panel tbh ,doesn’t seem much that I can do to the case itself without kinda disfiguring it if I decided to mod it I guess .

5 minutes ago, Bryan2375 said:

Well the pc is not actually put together just yet

you're probably over-worrying in advance

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Just now, Princess Cadence said:

you're probably over-worrying in advance

Most likely tbh , but I don’t think there’s anybody who wouldn’t if it was there first build , unless they are very knowledgeable :D 

4 minutes ago, Bryan2375 said:

Yes it  removes top ports as well , I might just do that and remove side panel tbh ,doesn’t seem much that I can do to the case itself without kinda disfiguring it if I decided to mod it I guess .

once again, it doesn't. you can take it off, and the top io will keep on his place.

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

once again, it doesn't. you can take it off, and the top io will keep on his place.

Yea I just noticed that he was talking about the io coming off I thought something else oops that’s why I said it did come off .

This is my little mod to the case to improve it's airflow and temps, but in my case I use a radiator so I had to do this to improve the temps (magnetic air filters recommended).

IMG_20181220_114105.jpg

7 minutes ago, MrStrul3 said:

This is my little mod to the case to improve it's airflow and temps, but in my case I use a radiator so I had to do this to improve the temps (magnetic air filters recommended).

IMG_20181220_114105.jpg

Hmm this also seems like a viable option , might just consider doing the same with mine !