battle.net conflict with comodo internet security

ok with the last 2 battle.net launcher updates and now with even installing or when the launcher ask's for admin privileges or even during the first 15 seconds of running a scan and repair process as long as i have the antivirus option enabled, my hole computer hard locks and forces me to hard restart my computer and only when i disable antivirus leaving everything else enabled even HIPS feature everything stays running as it should and does not lock up the computer
and this is all on a fresh install of windows, multiple reinstalls trying to solve other issues and this one
system specs:
windows 7 ultimate x64
intel core i-5 3470 (@4.0ghz all core turbo)
asus p8p67 pro (rev 3.0) (stock BCLK 100.0mhz can go 107.5mhz stable)
2x 8gb ddr3 1600mhz (@1866mhz 12.14.14.28 timings)
gigabyte gtx 1050 ti [driver ver 391.24] (issue occurs on ver 417.35)
(core:+150/mem:+700/volt+20)
3 sata 3.0 HDD's

You're better off opening a ticket on Blizzards site and explaining everything and giving them any kind of logs etc.. that they might ask for so they can work on trying to solve the problem.

It's an issue between Blizzard and Comodo, I don't think these forums are gonna be able to really offer much assistance other than maybe try another Anti Virus and see if you experience the same issues... do some troubleshooting and narrow down the exact issue.. go install Kaspersky or Bitdefender and use the free trials they give you go from there.

If it's only Comodo that's giving you issues then there's your problem... You said the last 2 battle.net launcher updates is when you've had the problems which leads me to believe that the anti virus is either blocking something OR Blizzards Warden (anti cheat) is detecting something and freezing idk.. either way it's an issue for them to solve really... not much we can do for ya here m8.. This is LinusTechTips not Blizzard/Comodo Support.

Sorry if that comes across as mean/rude or something.. I feel like it does which is why I mention it but honestly not trying to be mean or anything just idk what else to tell ya.. ur best bet is to open a ticket with Blizzard & or Comodo.

Just get rid of the security, done. Windows defender is good enough, on top of that malware bytes is good as well.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P