LTT Forum App

Msuni

Whenever someone asks this question, I paste this official response from the "Declined suggestions" thread:

A forum app
Due to limited resources available, and the functional mobile site, there are no plans to develop an app for the site at this time.

IMO the mobile website works very well, just as well as the full desktop website. The only thing an app would add is push notifications, which I am not interested in and I have not heard much response from the rest of the community if they want that.

Other than that, it would be quite expensive to create and maintain an app (for iOS and Android is what people likely want) next to maintaining the website.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There have been talks of getting a progressive web app, which would essentially be the website plus some extra functionality, but nothing specific. So don't hold your breath for it

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

1 minute ago, myselfolli said:

There have been talks of getting a progressive web app, which would essentially be the website plus some extra functionality, but nothing specific. So don't hold your breath for it

and it seems like mortis has other things to do. he's kinda busy with the developers of invision for some stuff

Edited by LukeSavenije