Advices for keyboards

speed258

Hello I want to update my keyboard and now I'm with couple possible choices:

Which should I take can anyone advice? If these keyboards are not worth it what should I take instead?

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

For that price, I would rather go with the Wooting One rather than the B975. The wooting has a smoother switch, longer switch longevity (You can replace the switches if they fail with out desoldering and soldering as well). And it looks 10000% better imo. 

4 minutes ago, b emoji said:

For that price, I would rather go with the Wooting One rather than the B975. The wooting has a smoother switch, longer switch longevity (You can replace the switches if they fail with out desoldering and soldering as well). And it looks 10000% better imo. 

Looks like it does not have hand rest, but in some ways looks better

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

21 minutes ago, speed258 said:

Looks like it does not have hand rest, but in some ways looks better

It doesnt have a wrist rest, but you can find an universal ten-keyless wrist rest on amazon or mechanicalkeyboards.com for quite cheap and theyre quite comfortable as well.