Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10

SamwiseDB

I bought this game yesterday, and after installing it, I got an error saying “this game is not currently available on your account.”.

After uninstalling the game, I now can not reinstall it due to an error during the acquiring license part of the install (code: 0x803F8001). I have tried resetting the Windows Store using WSReset and via the settings app. I bought the game through the store, so I don’t see it being an issue with the license. Any solutions other than a refund?

The worst gamer, in the world

Still haven't got past the first world of Super Mario Galaxy 2

13 minutes ago, SamwiseDB said:

I bought this game yesterday, and after installing it, I got an error saying “this game is not currently available on your account.”.

After uninstalling the game, I now can not reinstall it due to an error during the acquiring license part of the install (code: 0x803F8001). I have tried resetting the Windows Store using WSReset and via the settings app. I bought the game through the store, so I don’t see it being an issue with the license. Any solutions other than a refund?

Not sure, could have been a payment error. Just try refunding through the store or your credit card company and then try again.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502

11 minutes ago, leo1798 said:

Not sure, could have been a payment error. Just try refunding through the store or your credit card company and then try again.

Will try - sounds like the best solution yet

9 minutes ago, SamwiseDB said:

Will try - sounds like the best solution yet

I can’t see an option to refund on the order history page on the Microsoft Store.