URGENT - regarding the testing for the ordered system video

Dark Zenith

Please keep in mind something that may have been missed (noticed it when Linus commented on the Ryzen system and how the gaming performance will be lower) is that Janice (I think was her name) said that her brother streams his games and that was one of the reasons the Ryzen was suggested, because of the extra cores and streaming potential.. please include this during your testing.

Just now, Snipergod87 said:

Ignore all urgent tags

Well, better to get them to notice and realize this detail before the go through and complete all the testing. I assume they aren't sitting on the systems to do some time in the future, they would be starting testing now if not already well in progress. Hence why the Urgent tag as they just released the unboxing video and it was noticed now. So in THIS case the tag makes sense.

They've totally already filmed the next part though and if I remember correctly, I believe they said on WANshow, that the next part would be available on Floatplane right when this second part hits Youtube. (Similar to the release of Scrapyard Wars, 1 week early on Floatplane)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

i wonder if a thread like this has ever popped up and someone from LMG read it and was like "HOLY SHIT" runs to tell linus they stuffed up and need to change the entire video because someone on the forum mentioned something that.....doesn't really change much.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒