Will my Ram work with Asrock B450M-Pro4

Hello guys.So i have a DDR4 8gb Hyperx 2133mhz stick of RAM and i want to buy this mobo :Asrock B450M-Pro4(Along with Ryzen 1700). In the QVL it doesnt show my RAM's model and i dont know if it will work or not.I know that i should buy a new pair of RAMS but i dont have enough money so i will go for the CPU/MOBO combo now and when and if i find enough money i will upgrade my RAM too.

Yes, it should work. QVL isn't exhaustive. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

Yes, it should work. QVL isn't exhaustive. 

I am worried because in the QVL it has a "column" which says "DIMM Socket Support" and there are only 2/4 or 2's.I cant see any 1 Dimm socket and i am worried that it wont work.

P.S Sorry for bad English i am from Greece.

Well, it's fine. The speed is a little low for ryzen, but you should be able to run it just fine

1 minute ago, Rapid1999 said:

I am worried because in the QVL it has a "column" which says "DIMM Socket Support" and there are only 2/4 or 2's.I cant see any 1 Dimm socket and i am worried that it wont work.

P.S Sorry for bad English i am from Greece.

A single stick is suboptimal since there's no support for dual channel but it'll still work. If you already have the ram, just use that or add a second stick if you can use more ram. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

Well, it's fine. The speed is a little low for ryzen, but you should be able to run it just fine

Υeah i know its pretty low but once i have enough money i'll probably buy either G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz or G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4-3200MHz but for now i will stick with my current RAM(if it works).

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

A single stick is suboptimal since there's no support for dual channel but it'll still work. If you already have the ram, just use that or add a second stick if you can use more ram. 

Yeah i had that RAM since i bought the GTX 1060 and I3 6th Gen(dont judge :P)back in 2016.But once i find enough money i will buy either G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz or G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4-3200MHz  but for now i will stick with my current RAM(if it works).

2 minutes ago, Rapid1999 said:

Υeah i know its pretty low but once i have enough money i'll probably buy either G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz or G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4-3200MHz but for now i will stick with my current RAM(if it works).

Well, it should. As said by @WoodenMarker qvl doesn't say everything