What DDR4 RAM is best under 90$

Hi! I am buying some PC parts because i want a fresh PC. I was planning to build the computer with these components:

Ryzen 5 2600, i won't overclock right away so i should be fine with the stock cooler for a while(?)

AsRock B450 Pro4 Motherboard

Kingston a400 480gb ssd(i have that already)

Gigabyte RX570 4gb(i have that too)

I haven't decided what kind of RAM should i get, i was thinking 8gb because it's way cheaper and enough for modern games. 

Is this good enough G.Skill RipjawsV DDR4-2800 C15 DC - 8GB, my budget is about 80euros(maybe 90 US dollars). Is there anything better in the same price range? 

Also, is my PC going to be well balanced and do you recommend any other parts than the ones i have chosen? I will be running Win10 pro 64bit.

Thanks for helping!!

Where are you from? Amazon Germany has some pretty sweet deals on RAM at the moment, I got 16GB DDR4 HyperX Fury RAM for about 130€

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

25 minutes ago, Sarfikuono said:

Ryzen 5 2600, i won't overclock right away so i should be fine with the stock cooler for a while(?)

the stock cooler is perfect for no overclock to small overclock. Currently running my friend one OC @ 3.7ghz on the stock cooler with basic case airflow. We tried 3.8ghz but i was was too high temp for his chip. Overall this chip runs very very cool for the speed you get.

17 minutes ago, Franck said:

the stock cooler is perfect for no overclock to small overclock. Currently running my friend one OC @ 3.7ghz on the stock cooler with basic case airflow. We tried 3.8ghz but i was was too high temp for his chip. Overall this chip runs very very cool for the speed you get.

Also Ryzens stock coolers are pretty nice

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Thanks! Should i wait for the ryzen 3th gen though? And when will those be on the market, they will be released in january 8th if i remember correctly, but when will they hit markets, googling didn't help me with this.

6 minutes ago, Sarfikuono said:

Thanks! Should i wait for the ryzen 3th gen though? And when will those be on the market, they will be released in january 8th if i remember correctly, but when will they hit markets, googling didn't help me with this.

I am pretty sure it's only the details that are coming out in January. Someone could correct me one that. If you can afford to wait i would say wait. For nearly the same price you will get "in theory" a 200 mhz boost plus "in theory" more IPC too.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Franck said:

I am pretty sure it's only the details that are coming out in January. Someone could correct me one that. If you can afford to wait i would say wait. For nearly the same price you will get "in theory" a 200 mhz boost plus "in theory" more IPC too.

Yeah, i can wait but damn it's hard to be patient. Those ryzen 3th gen sounds awesome though so i bet it's worth waiting for.