Monster_King
Just now, Canada EH said:

Me too

yeah might wanna crop that piece out lol

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

5 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

(mine is blacked out)

It is not blacked out -----------> Change it now!

The search engine bots already got it I bet.

4 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

I paid for it 40$ so I’m happy with that it works

It should be red now so it is redded out

4 minutes ago, Monster_King said:

I paid for it 40$ so I’m happy with that it works

Hey, you copying my cell phone purchase program or what?

Not a bad deal depending on what currency that $ is because there are like a dozen countries that use their own currency for the dollar $.

1 minute ago, Monster_King said:

Should

Would

Could

I just hope you dont get an increase in spam now.

1 minute ago, Monster_King said:

well too late now 

/s i already forgot it ?

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

well too late now 

/s i already forgot it ?

The internet NEVER forgets!

I would like to know the purpose and reason why people go onto forums with a mobile phone. Its always intrigued me as to the why. I can barely type in a few words to cheat on the crossword.

Just now, Canada EH said:

well obviously i am not internet.... 

more like a payphone

lmao

8 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I would like to know the purpose and reason why people go onto forums with a mobile phone. Its always intrigued me as to the why. I can barely type in a few words to cheat on the crossword.

ltt forums for me is mostly reading, and yes you can type on a phone, it's like a macbook keyboard. you can type quickly but only for a short period of time before it starts to hurt because you're smashing your fingers on a piece of glass.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

13 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Hey, you copying my cell phone purchase program or what?

Not a bad deal depending on what currency that $ is because there are like a dozen countries that use their own currency for the dollar $.

Should

Would

Could

I just hope you dont get an increase in spam now.

The phone costed 1200CZK and a battery 500CZK look up how much it is

3 hours ago, Monster_King said:

-snip-

Alright... first things first, definitely not us. Hopefully that was obvious. I've seen a lot of this scam stuff popping back up on YouTube, so not necessarily surprised that this is going on.

Can you clarify what platform you got this message on/what group you got added to? It looks like a Google Photos group?... The likely progression was probably:

Scammer finds commenters on one of our videos, adds them to a Google Photos group based on some weird expired Google+ backdoor that hasn't been closed yet

Notifies via email through the Google Photos group (hence the "noreply-rewyihopqtewtewl@google" address)

Unsuspecting people click on whatever BS link they send out and get scammed.

Here's some good guiding wisdom - if you see a giveaway that claims to be associated with us (or claims to be by us, it's pretty easy to download our logo and use our name) but it has not been mentioned on any of our social channels or within a YouTube video on our channel, it is fake and you should not respond. Even if it's within comments on our video, if it's not mentioned within the video or on one of our social channels, it is fake and you should not respond. If you cannot verify that an account claiming to be us is us, either through a link to it being found on our YouTube channel or through the actual follower count of the page, it is fake and you should not respond.

If you see someone claiming to be us but they're obviously fake, please take the time to report them. It really does help.

Hope that helps. If I'm somehow missing something here feel free to let me know.

10 hours ago, Canada EH said:

I am using this forum on my mobile phone when I am on the Metro to go to university. Basically just to kill time. Don't have much trouble typing on small touchscreens.

3 hours ago, immaguy1234 said:

"Thank you for comment on my video"

That isn't even proper grammar

XD

Welcome to 2018

Spelling and grammar are on the decline with the technology literate people, whether that be texters LOL OMG or other area's. Imagine the hurdles of the inner city people in the language/writing/typing skill set. I can not understand them in casual conversation on the TV, that is why they put text on the screen as to what they say the majority of the time.

There is a little bit of leeway for casual conversing, I do agree with that. In your example, its not that bad really. I give it a pass. The crux of the problem is when a person has to be formal, what is their default.

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

Welcome to 2018

Spelling and grammar are on the decline with the technology literate people, whether that be texters LOL OMG or other area's. Imagine the hurdles of the inner city people in the language/writing/typing skill set. I can not understand them in casual conversation on the TV, that is why they put text on the screen as to what they say the majority of the time.

There is a little bit of leeway for casual conversing, I do agree with that. In your example, its not that bad really. I give it a pass. The crux of the problem is when a person has to be formal, what is their default.

Here's the thing, the way they worded it makes it sound like some Indian with a basic understanding of English typed it. Something as simple as adding an -ing can change it from sounding authentic to something that sounds outright fake.

Well the same thing happened to me last night. Good thing, when I opened the forum page, I saw the same reply from in another person's name. Dang, I kinda really thought I was on to something good. ?? I've included a screenshot. 

Screenshot_20181214-090208_Photos.jpg

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂