My GHS & Bitcoin Balance

Hi i thought I share my Bitcoin Balance, i wish I could claim and deposit that impressive Balance, into my PayPal acc, but that is rather a impossible feet, by right that Bitcoin cloud mining sit should be made to pay me out, all this time i forgotten about it for 6 months and it is still ticking away.

20181209_232242.thumb.jpg.45d4c16bcd9bf22659aeba505c44ef39.jpg20181209_232249.thumb.jpg.b6363dbfc9771add3c520825dabbd23c.jpg

So there you go.

3 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Weird flex but okay.

I wondering if they are a scam site or not, i never gave my banking details just incase, i go and forgetting about it for many more months that would have a great Xmas present, i could have finish building my Pc o well never mind, it wasn't ment to be.

1 minute ago, James Aplin said:

I wondering if they are a scam site or not, i never gave my banking details just incase, i go and forgetting about it for many more months that would have a great Xmas present, i could have finish building my Pc o well never mind, it wasn't ment to be.

Of course it is a scam site. I mean look at the design. Also making 5 mil $ from nothing? Seems legit.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

Of course it is a scam site. I mean look at the design. Also making 5 mil $ from nothing? Seems legit.

No wonder that site got band, serv them right.