Noctua L12 temps inside SFF case

Babypowder

Hello there!

So I have just built my new SFF computer. 
Here's a link to the pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/analpowder/saved/tNFr7P

If you can't click on the case link, here it is: https://www.louqe.com/

I want to know if these are good temps and if I should turn down the RPM when reaching my max temps to minimize noise.

Basically, I am running the Noctua L12 with a 9600k (stock). However,

due to this case's size, I can only have the 90-92mm fan. I am currently sitting at 38-39*C when idling,
when I do some light stuff (chrome+discord+spotify, for example) I sit at around 43-45*C. 
Now GTAV puts me at 65*C ish, and Dota 2 is at around the same, about 65*C+... Max temps I've seen have been 72*C. 

I was just wondering if these are good temps. When at the 70*C temps, the fan is spinning at around 1600rpm. It can get loud at that point. 
Also, I am getting custom sleeved cables for the PSU, which should open more room for air at the bottom of the case. 
The SF600 cables are kind of squished all together at the bottom of the case, which im sure might improve temps by 5*
It aint that much. 

Thanks! 

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

Those are very good temps if 72c is referring to synthetic loads. That being said, there's no need to worry if that's too high if you're only ever gaming. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

24 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Those are very good temps if 72c is referring to synthetic loads. That being said, there's no need to worry if that's too high if you're only ever gaming. 

Yea. Max is usually 72. Haven't seen higher. 
Alright, just wanted to double check. Thanks!

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red