Looking for $20 game suggestions

bleedblue

I just got a $20 steam gift card from our company's Christmas party and I kinda dunno which games to pick up. So I'm looking to you guys for suggestions.

Here's a list of games I'm real fond of off the top of my head:
Assassin's Creed series

The Witcher 2, 3

Borderlands 1, 2

Life is Strange 1, 2

NFS: Underground 1,2 (Back in the day)

Batman Arkham series

Saint's Row series

Not really in to multiplayer, only competitive multiplayer games I play are Dota 2 and Overwatch.

Coop multiplayer is fine tho.

And no Undertale @OnyxArmos

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

You can go to steam for the Winter sales which is happening end of December and get some great deals. If not some great deals at Steam right now is Far Cry 4 Gold Edition for $14.99 or Far Cry 3 for $6.79 both are great deals. On Steam Company of Heros 2 is free at the moment so pick it up , the Assassin's Creed series is on sale so pick that up too. Honestly just wait for Winter sales if you want some rlly great games cheap 

Lord Chanka shall be overthrown by Lord Monty

I mean C'mon Monty's just a French Captain America

Bioshock
Dark Souls
Skyrim
Fallout 4

Tomb Raider

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

11 hours ago, bleedblue said:

I just got a $20 steam gift card from our company's Christmas party and I kinda dunno which games to pick up. So I'm looking to you guys for suggestions.

As mentioned by @MintyMinh your best bet is to wait approximately 2 weeks for the Steam Christmas sale to begin on December 20. I will revisit this thread on that day to point out the best sales. If you just have to use it today, you'd be very limited to good sales going on at just Steam. Valley is $1.99 and Furi is $5.99. Bout the only good deals that I would recommend at Steam right now. Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition is $3.99 but I'd only recommend it if you've never played it period. It's an excellent game and easy to run at 144 fps in 1440p.