Nvida 1050 Ti graphics card fans work but if not my system is laggy

Hi I have just brought a brand new nivida gtx 1050 ti graphics card. All plugged in and working but when booting into windows 10 the fans spin for a few seconds then stop when I start a game the fans never spins at all. When I go into the software to overwrite this and start the fans they work but only if i manually open the software to start the fans. if I don't do this my system becomes slow and my games are laggy but if I turn on the fans my system runs as normal as possible before discovering this every now and again I would get a blue screen saying :( your pc ran into a problem and it will connect the information and restart then the system would turn off after 2 seconds and the gpu was hot that you could fry an egg on it after cooling off I would restart the pc and it would run normal again.

1. it its normal for modern graphics card that the fans don't spinning on light workloads. this is for lower noise and save power.
  2. what games do you play? 1050ti isnt a very powerful card to begin with. it's for esports game, not for 1080p max setting on big titles.
  3. blue screen could mean a lot of things.
  4. next time try not to post in spaghetti okay?

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!