more money = more quality ?

Guillaume_L

I'am making me a new pc on pcpartpicker and i do hesitate between two cases: 

- Cougar - MX330-G ATX Mid Tower Case

-  NZXT - H500 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

but the NZXT is 20 dollar more, beside the look is it worth the price difference?

Well the H500 got the price of best budget case from GN which does say something about it.

I would get that one, it's a good case, performs well, looks good, nothing really wrong with it. It's a solid option.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I would opt for the NZXT case. It has great cooling for its closed front face, there is actually airflow going in through the bottom grooves. It has GREAT cable management since it has a lot of routing options. The case just looks simple and sleek to me, that's always a plus. 

edit: Oh and the h500 also has a tempered glass side windows instead of the Acrylic, a definite bonus in my eyes. 

The NZXT case is good, but the cougar isn't bad as a case. I'd say you really get what you pay for with these two. (Which is not always true in retail)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Cougar is usually the best price/performance proposition since Cougar is HEC and they make their own cases.  NZXT has to "pay a middle man" to build cases for them.