complete whiping of the drive for selling!?

im getting my old computer ready to be sold bu i heard that if you delete your personal files trough paperbin it can be recovered! how can i complete whipe my drive? is there a programmm or? im planing to have no os installed but if there is a programm that lets me delete my data and keep win 10 that would be awsome!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

Do you already have a os on this drive?

WIth win10 you can do a reset and there is a option to delete empty space and that will make it very hard to undelete.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Do you already have a os on this drive?

WIth win10 you can do a reset and there is a option to delete empty space and that will make it very hard to undelete. 

hwo do you do that? i have no clue how to do that!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

so when i do select the first reset pc opption my old files get deleted and i keep win 10?

8 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

so when i do select the first reset pc opption my old files get deleted and i keep win 10?

Honestly, if you have windows 10 just reinstall windows and secure wipe the drive while you're at it. (Windows will automatically reactivate when you get it connected to the internet.)

Just now, corrado33 said:

Honestly, if you have windows 10 just reinstall windows and secure wipe the drive while you're at it. (Windows will automatically reactivate when you get it connected to the internet.)

well have a win 8 that upgraded for free to windows 10 thats why im asking to do that!

13 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

yep it will delete all data and clean the drive for you.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

yep it will delete all data and clean the drive for you.

thanks