VEGA 64/Frontier Cooler Swap

akosin

Just to start off with, this is gonna sound kind of petty.  I have an RX Vega 64 reference card (the black and red one).  My build has an all blue and yellow theme (matched the Vega Frontier Edition perfectly).  Based on what I've seen from other people the cooler layout and dimensions are the same.  I'd love to swap a Frontier cooler onto my Vega 64.  The problem is I don't know where to get one.  Would it be possible to buy one from AMD?  Do any of y'all out there have one that you'd be willing to sell (maybe because you water cooled yours)?

Thanks!

akosin

On 11/27/2018 at 12:00 AM, akosin said:

Just to start off with, this is gonna sound kind of petty.  I have an RX Vega 64 reference card (the black and red one).  My build has an all blue and yellow theme (matched the Vega Frontier Edition perfectly).  Based on what I've seen from other people the cooler layout and dimensions are the same.  I'd love to swap a Frontier cooler onto my Vega 64.  The problem is I don't know where to get one.  Would it be possible to buy one from AMD?  Do any of y'all out there have one that you'd be willing to sell (maybe because you water cooled yours)?

Thanks!

akosin

Best to look on ebay for a spare cooler someone is selling or for a deal GPU to salvage it from. If the cooler isn't the correct color you can just simply repaint it and customize it to your liking.