Need solutions to USB overcurrent error

OK, I have done the following

--unplugged all the case USB cables on the MB

--examined all the USB ports for damage ,couldn't find any

--unplugged all usb devices, even tried to use a ps/2 keyboard ,but same error.

--removed video card, used onboard MB video card

--did only boot post ,1 memstick, cpu, 

-- blew out the case, found a few dust bunnies

--checked the CPU make sure it was in correctly

--unplugged all HDD and SATA

--checked the CMOS battery

--POST light comes up green

Still getting boot error. 

Any ideas?

I have a strix e 270 ROG ASUS MB

corsair cx850m

I 7

It get to ROG screen then goes to megatrend screen telling me USB overcurrent detected. then shuts down.

A few days before the now  Windows alert and told me one of the USB wasn't work correctly and to disable it. I unplugged everything from the front of the case for I do use them alot and I couldn't find any bent or snapped pins or the case touching the USB contact.

RMA your motherboard?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

yep, that is the same conclusion I came to. I just wanted to see if there was anything i was missing.

2 minutes ago, jtrain9801 said:

yep, that is the same conclusion I came to. I just wanted to see if there was anything i was missing.

The only other thing that I would think to check is the front panel connector pins on the bottom of the motherboard, or the IO shield sticking into one of the rear USB ports.

Other than that there isn't much you can do.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020