Best way to farm renown in R6s

Zaki_Owais
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

1. Play the game

2. Get better at the game 

3. Make plays 

4. Do all daily and weekly challenges 

5. Be okay with the operators you have 

6. Not worry because the base operators are really good. 

7. Play with friends that are copper 4 when you’re bronze 1 or better 

8. Watch the training videos 

9. Complete all the situations 

10. Enjoy the game & it will seem like no time has passed at all. 

Thats how i do it. I only used to play like once a week & I got dlc operators in like a month. If you play the game regularly, you’ll get more renoun. I only played competitive with my friends & just had a good time. Do all the challenges & you’ll get renoun a lot faster. 

It takes one second to lose a terrorist hunt by suicide as SAS recruit for a daily challenge. 

Edit:

competative gives wayyyy more renoun than casual & terrorist hunt. Also it matches people to YOUR skill level. 

So i bought the starter edition of R6S.From grinding and playing ive unlocked 11 OPs,including 1 DLC at 25K,3 DLC's at 15K
there are so many ops i wanna play,like mira and maestro(I tried maestro on the test server,he was the most fun of all defenders to me) and Ying . But most of the ops i wanna play will cost 25K renown.And by my calculations it would take 10 days to unlock 1 DLC at 25K renown by me.im grinding in casual,tried rank but dropped from silver to bronze (Not that im trash but the random teams chokked)
SO should i grind casual or is there a method to farm renown alone cuz my friends arent gonna waste time on me like that
ALSO PLS DONT ASK ME TO BUY THE STARDARD CUZ the remaining vanilla ops that are locked,i dont wanna play them,also got no money for stardard
THX FOR READING ! AND ALSO HELPING ~! 

Farm house with hostage (I forgot what difficulty there’s a few tutorials on YouTube) but you have to finish like 1:15 or later to actually get the stuff

poop

10 minutes ago, IdiotPenguin said:

Farm house with hostage (I forgot what difficulty there’s a few tutorials on YouTube) but you have to finish like 1:15 or later to actually get the stuff

yea i tried that but thats hard,2/10 ill not die,also it gives me 50 renown even after 1:15

Dude wants renown but doesn’t wanna work for it ?

21 minutes ago, Zaki_Owais said:

yea i tried that but thats hard,2/10 ill not die,also it gives me 50 renown even after 1:15

12 minutes ago, peacefulpolarbear said:

Dude wants renown but doesn’t wanna work for it ?

i meant thats not any better than casual

Edit:who said i didnt wanna work for it?if u calculate renown ive farmed to unlock the ops mentioned in the above you will know im grinding hard,BTW i wanted to know if theres a more productive way to farm than casual

1. Play the game

2. Get better at the game 

3. Make plays 

4. Do all daily and weekly challenges 

5. Be okay with the operators you have 

6. Not worry because the base operators are really good. 

7. Play with friends that are copper 4 when you’re bronze 1 or better 

8. Watch the training videos 

9. Complete all the situations 

10. Enjoy the game & it will seem like no time has passed at all. 

Thats how i do it. I only used to play like once a week & I got dlc operators in like a month. If you play the game regularly, you’ll get more renoun. I only played competitive with my friends & just had a good time. Do all the challenges & you’ll get renoun a lot faster. 

It takes one second to lose a terrorist hunt by suicide as SAS recruit for a daily challenge. 

Edit:

competative gives wayyyy more renoun than casual & terrorist hunt. Also it matches people to YOUR skill level.