Help Setting up a Watercooling Loop

I am new to this forum so i apologize if i mess up anything but here it goes.

I want to upgrade to watercooling but this is my first time and i have a bunch of questions. these are my specs in the pc 

• i5 4670k @ 4.4 undervolted to i think 1.15v
  • hyper 212 evo
  • asus z87-a
  • gigabyte windforce gtx 760 (to be replaced by an asus dcii r9 280x that is already purchased)
  • samsung 840 series 250 gb ssd
  • 1 tb wd black drive
  • coolermaster silent pro m2 silent
  • fractal design define r4 (no window)
  • some optical drive lol
  • 8gb gskill sniper 1600 ram

i want to cool the cpu and r9 280x. i was looking into a xspc raystorm kit. this is where the questions come in. is a 240 mm rad enough for a gpu and cpu if im gonna overclock? i plan on putting it in the top of the case. will there be enough clearance? if i need another rad, can i add a 120/140 in the front because i have already taken out the top hard drive cage? what diameter tubing and fittings are best? if i get a raystorm kit, are the tubing and fittings that come with it good or should i get one of the kits that dont come with tubing and fittings? which kit would be best?

Undervolting an CPU to 1.5V that too an Intel CPU......................interesting!

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

i cant remember exactly i think its in that range tho. lemme check

MAJOR TYPO. lol i meant 1.15 and its at 4.4

I dont know much about water cooling but for a gpu and cpu you should atleast 360 or 480 mm surface area.

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

i have been googling and i cannot seem to find a clear answer for the overall surface area i have read many conflicting answers

i have been googling and i cannot seem to find a clear answer for the overall surface area i have read many conflicting answers

That is because there is no answer. Theoretically you can cool it all with a 30x120 rad depending on ambient temperature and how ridiculously loud and powerful the fans you run are. Typically you can just about do with 120mm per item. 1 cpu and 1 gpu therefore equals 240. But no one does that because you have to have the fans up too loud and it really doesn't do that good of a job. Plus all the variables such as fin density and ambient temperature.... It's not as simple as this will work and that is it. To be safe, go for 240 for each item for your full set up

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

It should be, how far you can get is all varied on the CPU silicone and PC setup.

Could I put a 120 below a 240 in the back of the r4?

For tubing and fitting diameter, what do you recommend

O_O That cpu should never go above 1.35V

Why not?

I am sitting here at 1.4v just fine

Curing shitposts by shitposts

Why not?

I am sitting here at 1.4v just fine

The voltage will kill it in the long run.

Is my chip above average if I have 4.4 at 1.15 v?

i havent wanted to increease the multiplier because im only on a 212 evo

The voltage will kill it in the long run.

Well, probably not significantly faster and isn't it the heat kills the cpu not the voltage?

Anyways, I plan on upgrading in probably three years so I think it will be fine until that.

Curing shitposts by shitposts