Windows Won't Load From Proper Drive

Mikirae

I have a drive with Windows on it, and whenever I try to load up with that drive selected, it tells me to insert boot media. I think there's something messed up with the Windows Boot Manager. Currently, I'm only able to load up the Windows with my alternate hard drive. Is there any way that I can do a reinstallation of Windows to my hard drive so that it will load up again?

4 minutes ago, Mikirae said:

I have a drive with Windows on it, and whenever I try to load up with that drive selected, it tells me to insert boot media. I think there's something messed up with the Windows Boot Manager. Currently, I'm only able to load up the Windows with my alternate hard drive. Is there any way that I can do a reinstallation of Windows to my hard drive so that it will load up again?

I'd check the drive 1st to ensure it's not defective. Find the drive manufacturer, and find their disk tools (seatools for seagate for example) and test the drive 1st.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.