Artifacts on boot after cmos reset

Go to solution Solved by Zkay,
2 hours ago, Zkay said:

So, I had to perform a cmos reset by removing the battery, and now it has a boot artifact, always with the wame pattern. Also, fans sound like they're kinda fast. It doesn't go past that. I dont know what to do

IMG_20180917_191723_253.jpg

UPDATE: I borrowed a 1060 and it works just fine so I guess RIP the R7 360.

F

So, I had to perform a cmos reset by removing the battery, and now it has a boot artifact, always with the wame pattern. Also, fans sound like they're kinda fast. It doesn't go past that. I dont know what to do

are you using a graphics card or iGPU?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

22 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

are you using a graphics card or iGPU?

It's a graphics card, but I doubt its broken or somerhing cause it was working before the cmos reset. I'm guessing something related to memory timings or clocks since it all has been reset

2 hours ago, Zkay said:

F

12 minutes ago, Zkay said:

F

Damn. Try the GPU on a friend's system, maybe it just had a little accident, and needs to try again

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad