What Can someone do with your receipt? Get card number?

WolfLoverPro

So I want to ask this becuase there is an app that if you take photos of ur recipes you can get money for it literally any receipt 

now surely they have to be selling somthing so they get money?

is it your card number? I don’t get how they can give you money for no information they are getting? 

Land he’s it does pay too 

Market research on what you buy so they can sell targeted adspace to companies who want to market their product to people who are most likely to follow through with a purchase after seeing an ad.

That, and your soul.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, WolfLoverPro said:

So I want to ask this becuase there is an app that if you take photos of ur recipes you can get money for it literally any receipt 

now surely they have to be selling somthing so they get money?

is it your card number? I don’t get how they can give you money for no information they are getting? 

Land he’s it does pay too 

Your spending habits and the last 4 digits of the card you pay with along with the times you tend to shop