Shipping from america to american company to me?

myselfolli

So this is very much off topic, but in my experience this forum is very active, and maybe one of you guys has an idea.

I want to order a watch, which is currently on sale on massdrop.

But they only ship to america, or at least not to germany, where I live. Is there a company in america, which I could ship the parcel to, they would accept it in my name and then ship it to my actual adress? I am not even sure what you'd call that service, so googling is difficult at the moment xD

Thanks for your help!

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

It's called a proxy service. I have never used a US based one but a quick Google showed that comGateway is popular. However I have never used them or heard of them before so don't take my word as a recommendation. 

It's just a starting point for you. 

Edit: Please note that there are other things called proxy/proxies too, so you can't just search for "US proxy" because then you will probably get web browsing proxies and not shipping proxies.

39 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

It's called a proxy service. I have never used a US based one but a quick Google showed that comGateway is popular. However I have never used them or heard of them before so don't take my word as a recommendation. 

It's just a starting point for you. 

Thank you!

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably