Audio on Acer WMR not working

XikoCat

So I bought one of Acer's WMR headset recently, and it is all working fine except for the fact that I cant figure out how to use my headphones along with it.

I plugged it, but sound still comes out on PCI've tried changing the settings on MR home and still the same

From what I've gathered it shoud appear as a HDMI sound ouput... That doesn't even appear on my windws sound settings.

I need help, I have been searching for week without success

All available windows sound options are:

• normal computer speakers

• steam streaming microphone

• steam streaming speakers

• Realtek USB 2.0 Audio (but never connects...)

I am considering using my phone wirelessly in my pocket as a way to recieve and send sound between my PC and Headphones... So if anyone knows any software I can use in the mean time, that would be apreciated

System:
Intel i5-12600k | MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 2x16GB | Asus RTX 3070 Ti

I don't own one, but it seems after looking it up that it needs to be plugged into a USB 3.0 port.

So just to be sure, is it plugged into a USB 3.0 port? And if so, have you tried plugging it into a different USB 3.0 port you might have and/or unplugging other things connected to a USB 3.0 port?

It is plugged into a USB 3.1 port
I have 2 other USB 3.1 ports, but if I connect there, the HDMI cant reach the only port

System:
Intel i5-12600k | MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 2x16GB | Asus RTX 3070 Ti