The worst=BSOD

blackscotch

After upgrading my os version to build 1803 my pc started showing BSOD and the bsod is different everytime, I tried every method upgrading, cleaning temp,checking system files but still 

Are you guys getting the same problem Ir is it only me who is victim of this Problem

5 minutes ago, blackscotch said:

After upgrading my os version to build 1803 my pc started showing BSOD and the bsod is different everytime, I tried every method upgrading, cleaning temp,checking system files but still 

Are you guys getting the same problem Ir is it only me who is victim of this Problem

let us know what the codes are :) 

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

12 minutes ago, blackscotch said:

bsod is different everytime

There are crash dump files. I can deconstruct them and tell you where the error is, post them here for download and I'll analyze them

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

It may be not related of course and it's one of "universal solutions" (like "reinstall system" or "sfc /scannow") I don't like, but some people fixed BSOD problems with disabling fast boot in Windows. Fast boot makes problems sometimes because it's kind of hibernation in win10 and if your system constantly loads partially hibernated system instead of full boot - it may be reason. It not hurts, but it's worth a try. And after windows upgrade is good to also check if there are any new bios that sometimes may improve stability and compatibility, and drivers (but it's not my advice, since I think you're already done that).

specs?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

1 hour ago, williamcll said:

specs?

Do we really need detailed specs in this case? I don't think any specs will help us to resolve this problem. Unless you know what may causes that (for example - "Adata SSD model xxxyyy causes BSOD with Win10 1803 and I know that!"). :)

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

There are crash dump files. I can deconstruct them and tell you where the error is, post them here for download and I'll analyze them

Crash dump files? What are these

57 minutes ago, williamcll said:

specs?

Intel i7 8700 ~processor

Msi bazooka B360m~ motherboard

Gtx geforce 970~graphic card

8gb ddr4 @2400~ram

55 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Do we really need detailed specs in this case? I don't think any specs will help us to resolve this problem. Unless you know what may causes that (for example - "Adata SSD model xxxyyy causes BSOD with Win10 1803 and I know that!"). :)

I have my os installed in ssd but of pny 128gb is that a problem

But in earlier version of windows q0 build 16 something I didnt faced any bsod

1 hour ago, blackscotch said:

Intel i7 8700 ~processor

Msi bazooka B360m~ motherboard

Gtx geforce 970~graphic card

8gb ddr4 @2400~ram

Do you disabled fast boot?

1 hour ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

let us know what the codes are :) 

Codes??

Just now, homeap5 said:

Do you disabled fast boot?

Let me check ooh no.my pc again showed bsod

Go to Control Panel > type "event" in search field > enter "View event logs" and you'll know a little more about BSOD reason.

3 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Go to Control Panel > type "event" in search field > enter "View event logs" and you'll know a little more about BSOD reason.

s.JPG

Great, so look under "Critical" and "Error". Use that small "+" sign on the left. :)

And if you don't know what "fast startup" is (but don't want to ask) - here you have a link.

2 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Great, so look under "Critical" and "Error". Use that small "+" sign on the left. :)

?

C5apture.JPG

Ca4pture.JPG

Captur2e.JPG

Captur23e.JPG

Capture.JPG

Well, it's event ID 41 so it can be anything, mostly related to hardware or drivers.

You must go deeper, enter that Kernel-Power Critical error, choose details etc.

Anyway - do you have any experience anyway to resolve this problem? Because it start to be a little more advanced and from my experience, it will be long and painful process. You don't even answer me if you disable fast boot in your system.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

Well, it's event ID 41 so it can be anything, mostly related to hardware or drivers.

You must go deeper, enter that Kernel-Power Critical error, choose details etc.

Anyway - do you have any experience anyway to resolve this problem? Because it start to be a little more advanced and from my experience, it will be long and painful process. You don't even answer me if you disable fast boot in your system.

sorry but i don't have any experience about the problem
actually i don't know how to disable fast boot

Cafffffffffffpture.JPG

1 minute ago, blackscotch said:

sorry but i don't have any experience about the problem
actually i don't know how to disable fast boot

Cafffffffffffpture.JPG

is there any solution to this problem other than reinstalling windows??

3 minutes ago, blackscotch said:

is there any solution to this problem other than reinstalling windows??

i have disabled fast boot 

Of course, there is always solution. Reinstalling Windows is workaround, not a solution, since we don't know what causes problem.

Go DEEPER, double click on that Critical and at the bootom you'll see "General" and "Details" info.

Type what is in "General" section, expand what is in Details section etc.

2 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Of course, there is always solution. Reinstalling Windows is workaround, not a solution, since we don't know what causes problem.

1. Go DEEPER, double click on that Critical and at the bootom you'll see "General" and "Details" info.

Type what is in "General" section, expand what is in Details section etc.

2. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup

is this you are talking about

adaw.JPG

1 minute ago, blackscotch said:

is this you are talking about

adaw.JPG

Capturasdae.JPG

Expand everything please (System too) and check if rest of Critical errors are the same.

It's probably hardware or driver error, but is worth to check.