The worst=BSOD

blackscotch
1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

So maybe wrong BIOS settings. Do you use X.M.P?

XMP DISABLED

So maybe try to enable, it should automatically raise voltage and speed. But if ram is failed, then i'm almost sure that it doesn't help.

6 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

So maybe try to enable, it should automatically raise voltage and speed. But if ram is failed, then i'm almost sure that it doesn't help.

My PC is dead so I will be taking it to the retailer for a replacenent of ram

It's dead bcz I tried resetting my windows and when it was half way through I got a BSOD so it's dead I tried installing new windows but my PC showed me errors

1 hour ago, blackscotch said:

My PC is dead so I will be taking it to the retailer for a replacenent of ram

It's dead bcz I tried resetting my windows and when it was half way through I got a BSOD so it's dead I tried installing new windows but my PC showed me errors

That's why I recommend you to install windows on separate hard drive, just in case that was hardware issue.

16 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

That's why I recommend you to install windows on separate hard drive, just in case that was hardware issue.

Now nothing can happen by myself

4 hours ago, blackscotch said:

How do you guys analyze dmp files

Microsoft released a dump file analysis tool, but it's not as easy as just running the dump file through it and getting a clear answer.

It's part experience in reading them, part straight up answer, and part voodoo magic.

The program will tell you which module crashed, but that doesn't always mean that module was at fault. You have to look at the larger picture, so having multiple dump files is very useful

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

20 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Microsoft released a dump file analysis tool, but it's not as easy as just running the dump file through it and getting a clear answer.

It's part experience in reading them, part straight up answer, and part voodoo magic.

The program will tell you which module crashed, but that doesn't always mean that module was at fault. You have to look at the larger picture, so having multiple dump files is very useful

So analyze them and tell me am I right about ram problem. That is what I suspect after analyze.

3 hours ago, homeap5 said:

So analyze them and tell me am I right about ram problem. That is what I suspect after analyze.

Yea just waiting for reports 

17 hours ago, blackscotch said:

Yea just waiting for reports 

Will be at work in about 2 hours. Give me ~an hour from there, we'll see what's what

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Will be at work in about 2 hours. Give me ~an hour from there, we'll see what's what

okk no problemo can wait

okk no problemo can wait

Ok. Each file points to a different problem.

That says to me, hardware problem. Bad RAM is most likely.

Run Memtest86+ on your system for 24 hours minimum, it'll tell you if the ram is physically defective.

Report back the results.

12 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Ok. Each file points to a different problem.

That says to me, hardware problem. Bad RAM is most likely.

Run Memtest86+ on your system for 24 hours minimum, it'll tell you if the ram is physically defective.

Report back the results.

I would like to point out that I've been having the same issue and I don't think the issue is RAM related. I pulled all of the RAM from my system and replaced it with some spare RAM and the issue persisted. I've cleared the CMOS and that fixed the issue.

I'm personally now left with a clunky computer. Even at stock speeds it shouldn't be this bad so I'm inclined to believe that MS broke something in this update. Windows is slow to load, jittery when web browsing or file browsing or dragging windows around and is plagued with a very annoying audio bug I can't fix. I've reinstalled windows 3 times and the issue persists.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

2 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

I would like to point out that I've been having the same issue and I don't think the issue is RAM related. I pulled all of the RAM from my system and replaced it with some spare RAM and the issue persisted. I've cleared the CMOS and that fixed the issue.

I'm personally now left with a clunky computer. Even at stock speeds it shouldn't be this bad so I'm inclined to believe that MS broke something in this update. Windows is slow to load, jittery when web browsing or file browsing or dragging windows around and is plagued with a very annoying audio bug I can't fix. I've reinstalled windows 3 times and the issue persists.

the problem was of ram I just got a new ram and this time it's of a brand thanks a lot  guys for your support

3 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Every case is different, you can have good ram, blackscotch has probably bad ram.

"I've reinstalled windows 3 times" - lol, try another 5 times. :) I wonder when people stop doing that and learn how to find source of problem. It's like conversation with car mechanic - "this car is bad, I always hit the same tree near my house, I bought three new cars - the same model, but they always hit the same tree".

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

Every case is different, you can have good ram, blackscotch has probably bad ram.

"I've reinstalled windows 3 times" - lol, try another 5 times. :) I wonder when people stop doing that and learn how to find source of problem. It's like conversation with car mechanic - "this car is bad, I always hit the same tree near my house, I bought third the same model, but every time I hit that tree".

The tree jumped out at me!

I reinstalled it multiple times because I was trying to get it to dual boot Ubuntu but kept failing. Windows was clunky every time, I'm going to swap processors tomorrow as that is about the only thing I haven't tired yet but at least it is stable since it hasn't crashed for about 4 hours (was crashing after about 10 minutes before).

Is there somewhere I can get an older ISO of windows for installing?

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

@DragonTamer1: Just try to made your present installation works. It can't be that hard. Check everything including drivers, remove antivirus and your computer will work without reinstall by years. Even better, because you tune it up every week by install more useful tools and fix what is wrong if you find solutions.

BTW. I have some Windows iso from december 2016 since I'm too lazy sometimes to delete stuff from my drives. :) Is it old enough?

On 9/4/2018 at 11:08 PM, homeap5 said:

@DragonTamer1: Just try to made your present installation works. It can't be that hard. Check everything including drivers, remove antivirus and your computer will work without reinstall by years. Even better, because you tune it up every week by install more useful tools and fix what is wrong if you find solutions.

BTW. I have some Windows iso from december 2016 since I'm too lazy sometimes to delete stuff from my drives. :) Is it old enough?

windows iso december 2016 can i have the file ??

windows iso december 2016 can i have the file ??

Check your messages.