First real camera

radmanhs

Luckily I can get about 350 off the body through a friend at best buy, so it comes down to about $1650 for a new A7III, which makes it pretty close to a D810 used or grey market.

4 hours ago, radmanhs said:

Luckily I can get about 350 off the body through a friend at best buy, so it comes down to about $1650 for a new A7III, which makes it pretty close to a D810 used or grey market.

Nice. At this point, it probably comes down to lenses.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

• 3 weeks later...

I know its an older thread but I run a canon 7d. with a battery grip. the frame rate makes sports photos amazing during burst shoots... its accepts both asp and aspc lenses and would be cheaper because its an older model. I shoot in the rain and love it... ive also used the 1dx. even printing 13x19 images are still crisp and clear quality...   you don't always have to get the newest models... I've ran my 7d for around 6 years now and love it every day.

Tamron makes amazing lenses for sony, canon, and Nikon. with amazing quality you just have to look for the lense with the same options... my tamron 70-200 f2.8divc I like more then the canon. for the price point I was able to buy 3 lenses instead of the canon equivalent 

sorry if this revives a dead thread

i9 9820x @4.2 - MSI X299 Sli plus - 32gb Quad DDR4 G.skill3400 - MSI Gaming x 2070 Super - EVGA 1300 SupernovaG2 Gold -  500NVME WD Blue & Optane 32gb + WD Blue4tb - Enermax 360Aio - Vigor GK80 - MSI DS200 - Dual MSI Mag 271R

building - supermicro x9 - e5-2660 128gbddr3

supermicro x8 - e5648 24gb ddr3